As Product Creation Project Manager, you will be overall accountable for leading the packaging, planning and implementation of a strategic vertiport product portfolio capability and in line with SITA AAM strategy. Deliver agreed projects on-time, on-scope and on-budget. With internal and external partners.
Reporting to the Business Development Director, you will be a part of the Business Development team,
Are you ready to be part of the future?
What you will do
• Identify all required resources to create the cross functional team based upon their proven capabilities to deliver against Product & Services requirements.
• Ensure all required resources are assigned and committed.
• Agree roles, responsibilities and activities as well as establish milestones for successful project completion.
• Identify project dependencies and ensure that they are clearly documented and communicated.
• Identify potential project risks and resource gaps and take steps to mitigate them.
• Lead project team to deliver agreed actions on-time, resolve issues/conflicts. Escalate issues where Senior Management support is required to resolve.
• Interface with team to ensure that they review / define the product & service specification(s) and if needed related service-level-agreements (SLA) according to the agreed feasibility & cost study.
• Ensure that product & service components are developed and tested on-time and according to specifications and costs.
Who you are
• Formal project management training and certification - PMP
• Strong experience of working in the Telecoms, IT or Travel industry with previous Project Management experience.
• Experience with a Systems Integrator or Service Provider (e.g. Triple Play Packaging)
• Similar experience within an international environment.
• 5 years in Product Management
• At least 10 years of experience in Project Management and/or Product introduction as part of an operational department or within a service provider business line
• Building Management, Biometrics or Triple Play Services packaging experience a strong plu
• Long term successful experience in leading and managing virtual teams.
• Budget Management and cost controlling.
• Strong knowledge of a wide range of technologies and services: e.g. Data Hubs, APIs, Biometrics, Cloud, SaaS
• Familiarity with Agile, DevOps, CI/CD frameworks for release
What we offer
SITA's workplace is all about diversity: many different countries and cultures are represented in our workforce, and colleagues who've been working here for decades collaborate with those just out of college and early in their careers. SITA is a place of change and constant improvement, where we're always pushing ourselves to find better ways of doing things: smarter, quicker, easier, for us and our customers and for their customers too.
And we offer all the good stuff you'd expect like holidays, bonus, flexible benefits, medical policy, pension plan and access to world class learning.
Welcome to SITA
SITA is the world's leading specialist in air transport communications and information technology. We don't just connect the global aviation industry. We apply decades of experience and expertise to address almost every core business, operational, baggage, and passenger process in air transport.
We design, build, and support technology solutions all with one vision to create easy air travel every step of the way. As an organization, we cover 95% of all international air travel destinations and work with over 2,800 air transport and government customers in every corner of the globe. Are you ready to explore the opportunities?
Keywords: Business Development, Sales, Travel, CI/CD
In case of issues with uploading your CV or accessing the application system, please contact us @ firstname.lastname@example.org