The IT Business Intermediate Analyst is an intermediate-level position responsible for liaising between business users and technologists to exchange information in a concise, logical and understandable way in coordination with the Technology team. The overall objective of this role is to contribute to continuous iterative exploration and investigation of business performance and other measures to gain insight and drive business planning.Responsibilities:
The candidate will execute a wide range of Enterprise Application System administration activities within Resource Management Organization GFT / Supply Chain functions, both quantitative and qualitative in nature to support program management.
- Primarily support the tracking of the portfolio of development initiatives, programs, risks, and issues within the milestone process, which is reported to the Technology Business Heads, and has high visibility across senior technology managers.
- Support the Program Managers, Business Analysts and Development Teams by answering questions and resolving/escalating issues related to the project technological process.
- Implement Oracle eBusiness suite ERP system administration change requests related to Responsibilities, Request Group, Menus, Security Rules, Profile Values, setups changes.
- Working knowledge on GEP SMART Source to Contract systems administration efforts, personas creation, setups and maintenance
- Should be able to execute all major and minor releases as well as production fixes per requirements of the control document based on AIM methodology (TC200: Responsibilities, TC300: Security Rules, TC400: XML Configurations) in all testing and production environments
- Ability to demonstrate strong adherence to Standard operating procedure frameworks.
- Review and submit the final version of the control documents for production setups and obtain Global Functional Lead approval for Production Setups
- Interact with Global Functional, Development, and DBA teams on all System Admin configurations and troubleshooting
- Perform System Administration setups in testing and production environments.
- Create and execute DataLoader templates for system setups in testing and production environments.
- Provide Production Checkout Support for Oracle Procure-to-Pay (P2P) major and minor releases within the P2P rollout project plan including weekends and evenings if required
- New application on boarding activities for any implementation programs
- Collect and prepare Metrics , present to relevant stakeholders
- Work with cross functional and technical team to identify and implement additional System Admin process eligible for streamlining and improvement.
- Address all ad-hoc System Admin requests (including writing SQL script to obtain results)
- Attend release and production support meetings with cross functional teams
- Ensures compliance with Citigroup Risk and Control Standards.
- Perform quarterly Risk and Control Self Assessments (RCSA)
- Should be able to provide guidance for vendor support team
- Should have good understanding of ITIL Support process, Oracle financial applications
- Work on enhancements/change requests as part of legal & regulatory requirements
- Co-ordinate with multiple stakeholders to ensure timely delivery of BRDs, testing support, resolution of UAT issues and production migration support
- Assist in Joint Analysis and Design (JAD) sessions with technology for related changes.
- Schedule meetings as required, including preparation of meeting agendas and meeting minutes.
- Assist in training recruiting contract resources.
- Additional Job Description
Application Business Analyst and Functional consultant resource with strong IT module expertise as well as overall complex data analysis. Proven experience with an industry standard Supply Chain / Sourcing / Procure to Pay tool Oracle eBusiness Suite (Oracle ERP Applications, GEP Smart Source to Contract application), Experience/Familiarity with a Supply Chain Operations organization is preferred. May have extensive expertise in technical system configurations (setups) and solutioning capabilities. The person should have relevant Leadership experience.
Participate in User Acceptance testing for enhancements. Perform data analysis and help create data models. Provide analytical support by writing complex queries. Partners with business project leader to jointly deliver solutions.
Maintains positive and trusted working relationships with all business and internal stakeholders. Resolve and perform root cause analysis on complex Production Support Issues Partners with business to understand their requirement needs. Prepares Functional Specifications and Design documents. Performs system configuration. Create / Update training material as and when needed. Ensure procedural documents are up-to-date.
Provide analytical support (if appropriate) by writing queries. Assist in recruiting contract resources.
- 6-8 years' experience in relevant field
- Strong knowledge on Oracle ERP Procure to Pay suite of modules, version R12.1.3 or higher
- Good knowledge on SQL/PL SQL queries
- Understanding of Oracle data models and integration with other modules
- Hands on experience in Oracle debugging techniques, excellent problem solving skills
- Preferred experience interacting with multiple clients/users in an IT analyst role requiring strong organizational skills and business judgment.
- Good knowledge on Oracle eBusiness Suite framework understanding required, preferably Financials or Procurement related
- Strong customer service and follow up skills
- Dataloader knowledge required, Strong SQL knowledge required
- Oracle System Administrator skills
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with Security Administration features of Oracle and understanding of segregation of duties
- Unix basic knowledge
- Able to work on weekends and evenings when required
- Excellent Team player abilities
- Attention to detail to ensure precision of data and overall quality of outputs.
- Experience with Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, etc.).
- Ability to embrace and master new technologies and changing processes.
- Can work independently with minimal supervision is required, as well as ability to work effectively in a team-oriented atmosphere.
- Excellent follow-up skills with attention to detail and ability to multi-task, strong leadership skills, strong team-orientation and interpersonal skills, flexibility and strong analytical skills.
- Ability to establish rapport and build effective relationships across functions, across regions, and across all levels of management.
- Motivated self-starter with a strong sense of urgency and possesses the ability to successfully manage multiple requests in a deadline-driven environment
Educational Level: Bachelor degree in Computer Science / Information Technology or Engineering required
Additional Job Description
• Job Families for Job Profiles: EIO&T / RMO GFT
• Worker Sub-Type: Regular / Direct Staff
• Time Type: Full time
• Primary Location: Chennai Citi Solutions Center / Ramanujan IT Park, Tharamani
• Scheduled Weekly Hours : 40
• Work Shift: 2 PM - 10 PM IST / EST AM hoursJob Family Group:
Business Analysis / Client ServicesTime Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the "EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting