Nestlé Global Tech Hub in Barcelona, Spain
act. rate 100%
About IT (Information Technology) in Nestlé
We are a diverse team of IT professionals in the biggest health, nutrition, and wellness company in the world. We innovate every day through forward-looking technologies to create opportunities for Nestlé's digital challenges with our consumers, customers, and employees. We collaborate with our business partners around the world to deliver standardized, integrated technology products and services to create tangible business value.
About PI (Product Information) & Content products
Our products automate the production chain of Brand & Product-related Content. Digitalizes assets to increase re-use and adaptation via workflows. One source of the truth publication to outbound channels and platforms like eRetailers, Google MfC, Web CMS, EDGE, and eCommerce Shops.
Serves as a liaison between the IT MSE (Marketing, Sales & eBusiness) & Group Marketing, Business end Users. As part of the Product Team, brings deep understanding of the opportunities and issues facing the business function and advises on the best solutions.
Translates business strategies, opportunities, threats and needs into IT product requirements, then plays a key role within the product team to specify, test and deploy those as IT solutions.
As a Business Analyst specialized in Marketing workflows, you will be responsible for analyzing, designing, and implementing solutions related to the management of marketing workflows. Also, analyze and improve our business processes and workflows, with a focus on improving efficiency and effectiveness. You will work closely with cross-functional teams, including Group Marketing, IBS (Integrated Business Services), IT MSE, Agencies & studios to understand their needs and define the best approach to manage Business process in a workflow software solution.
• Serve as the subject matter expert on Marketing workflows, providing guidance and recommendations on the selection, implementation, and optimization of IT systems and tools.
• Work with stakeholders to understand business requirements and identify opportunities for Marketing workflows process improvement.
• Analyse and document workflows, processes, and data related to marketing workflows.
• Develop functional requirements and specifications for Marketing workflows management systems and tools.
• Work with IT teams to implement and integrate solutions with other systems and tools.
• Collaborate with creative teams or other operational teams related to workflows.
• Develop and implement training programs for end-users on workflow system.
• Define, design, and implement digital asset management tools and its relevant integrations.
• Conduct gap analysis and recommend solutions for process improvement.
• Develop functional specifications, use cases, and process flows to guide development efforts.
• Collaborate with development teams to ensure solutions are implemented that meet business requirements.
• Work with Marketing teams to identify areas for process improvement and workflow optimization.
• Analyse and document workflows, processes, and data related to Marketing and Sales operations
• Develop functional requirements and specifications for process improvements and workflow optimizations
• Work with development to implement and integrate process improvements and workflow optimizations with other systems and tools.
• Provide ongoing support and maintenance for new workflows and processes.
• Collaborate with all stakeholders including external partners (solutions vendors, agencies), who will be contributing to the Workflow requirements.
• Strong analytical skills and the ability to analyse complex business processes and interdependencies.
• Understanding of business processes and ability to translate it into application requirements.
• Familiarity with marketing workflows and processes
• Experience with project management tools such as Jira, Asana, or Trello
• Sound knowledge on Product Development Lifecycle (PDLC) - Discovery methodologies, Design thinking and Design validation approach.
• Understanding of Business Process Management (BPM) and Workflow Management (WFM) concepts and methodologies
• Experience with Business Process Modelling (BPMN) and Workflow Modelling (UML) tools
• Familiarity with digital marketing tools, such as Adobe Creative Suite, Google Analytics, and social media platforms
• Proficient in the use of the Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel, PowerPoint, Mural, Visio
What will make you successful?
• Bachelor's Degree in computer science, management information systems, or related field is an advantage.
• 5+ years of relevant experience of business analysis in a relevant functional area: Marketing, Brand Management, Content Creation & adaptation - CGI, Creative Design, Creative & Brand Identity Development, eCommerce & Digital Marketing with a focus on Marketing Process & Workflow Implementation
• Project management
• UX/ UI Experience
• Experience in application development that demonstrates thorough knowledge of the Product Development Life Cycle
• Experience working in an Agile/DevOps environment using design thinking methodology Experience communicating with all levels, management, engineering, and end users.
• Experience having worked in a global environment, collaboratively with cross-functional & virtual teams.
An attractive and dynamic international working environment with the most talented and engaged IT professionals in their field and working with best-in class technologies
Be yourself @Nestlé, everyone else is taken! Our values are rooted in respect, we champion diversity and inclusion, and believe on the power of diversity to build winning teams where everyone can be the best version of themselves
Personal and professional growth through ongoing training and constant career opportunities reflecting our conviction that people are our most important asset
Great benefits including competitive salary and a comprehensive social benefits package
Hybrid working environment with flexible working scheme, allowing everyone to meet their needs enjoying the advantages of remote work and combining with the amazing Nestlé facilities (dog friendly!) and culture.
We are Nestlé, the largest food and beverage company. We are 308,000 employees strong driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Our values are rooted in respect: respect for ourselves, respect for others, respect for diversity and respect for our future. With more than CHF 91.4 billion sales in 2018, we have an expansive presence with 413 factories in more than 85 countries. We believe our people are our most important asset, so we'll offer you a dynamic inclusive international working environment with many opportunities across different businesses, functions and geographies, working with diverse teams and cultures. Want to learn more? Visit us at www.nestle.com.