The role of Lead Business Analyst (AIM)
-Strategic Business Solutions group is based at Citi Global Decision Management's Bangalore Center and reports to the AVP/VP leading the team. The key requirement for the role is the ability to lead a project independently in understanding the business objective, formulating the Analytics solution and work with team and business partners to enable execution. The individual should possess the ability to work in teams and display a proactive learning attitude.ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
Provide analytic support to the Global Operations Analytics to help COOs with reducing cost of Operations, improving customer experience while managing operational risk. Work with business teams to understand the business context, formulate and execute appropriate repeatable analytical framework to address the business situation. Independently manage end to end partner communication.
Lead Business Analyst will be a part of Global Operations Analytics team at AIM Bangalore.
As a Lead Business Analyst, Operations Analytics
- You will be responsible for work on various business functions like Collections, Backoffice that improve to Citi's US personal Banking Operations business bottom-line and productivity objectives. This would include working on different variety of tools like SAS, Python, Tableau, etc. for reports, key metrics and giving insights to the business, leveraging operational data. You would actively contribute by analyzing operations and share findings to help solve problems and improve Operations Scorecard metrics. The role also involves in supporting other teams, identifying the process for automation, sharing best practices.
1. Analytic Project Execution:
a. Ability to manage & develop analytic solutions to deliver on complex projects with minimal supervision from line manager
b. Measure & Own the business impact of work, Set and manage partner expectations, Manage timeliness around project priorities
c. Improves business processes to drive efficiencies
d. Is able to coach/ mentor junior team members on theory/ practical applications of relevant tools & techniques
2. Provide thought leadership to continuously challenge status quo
3. Business Knowledge: Develop business context and knowledge. Proactively seek out best practices and adopt the same in day to day functioning.
4. Communication: Independently manage communication with Global partners. Able to negotiate and handle ambiguity. Help in work prioritization
5. Team work: Collaborate with colleagues to leverage best practices
6. Speed & Innovate: Demonstrate hyper speed in performance and Innovation at work to deal with complex business problemQUALIFICATIONS
- Highly numerate, as demonstrated by Masters in a numerate subject such as Mathematics, Operational Research, Business Administration, Economics etc. from Premier Institute or a track record of performance that demonstrates this ability.
- Strong experience in Contact Center, BFSI Operations Analytics required
- Exposure to Financial Services
- Knowledge on Banking Collections, Back office Operations preferred
- Demonstrated ability to articulate analytic needs and translate them into research and development requirements.
- 5+ Years of Analytical Experience
1. Hands-on working with data
2. Proficient in Formulating Analytical methodology, identifying trends and patterns with data
3. Business Impact Analysis
4. Hypothesis testing, Knowledge of Segmentation, Profiling, predictive modeling
5. Data Science AI/ML Use case and applications experienceTools and Platforms:
1. Proficient in MS Excel, Powerpoint
2. Proficient in Python / R/ SAS
3. Required SQL, familiarity with business intelligence tools like Tableau preferred
4. Familiarity with RDBMS - Teradata/ Oracle, etcSoft Skills:
1. Highly Self motivated
2. Client focus: Proficient in managing various stakeholders
3. Capability to act as an Owner & deliver results
4. Effective communication & Good interpersonal skills
5. Good Time management
6. Structured thinking
7. Mentoring skillWhat's in it for you:
To work in a agile environment that embrace learning culture, Challenge own status quo every day, Champions analytics with best in class solutions for business operations. The ecosystem is open where everyone's ideas are respected agnostic to levels and designations, and performance is the only key to success.Job Family Group:
Decision ManagementJob Family:
Business AnalysisTime Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the "EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting