Job ID 24-032
Come Join Our Passionate Team! At Barracuda, we make the world a safer place. We believe every business deserves access to cloud-enabled, enterprise-grade security solutions that are easy to buy, deploy, and use. We protect email, networks, data and applications with innovative solutions that grow and adapt with our customers' journey. More than 200,000 organizations worldwide trust Barracuda to protect them - in ways they may not even know they are at risk - so they can focus on taking their business to the next level.
We know a diverse workforce adds to our collective value and strength as an organization. Barracuda Networks is proud to be an employer that complies with all applicable national, state and local laws pertaining to nondiscrimination and equal opportunity regardless of race, gender, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, or disability.Envision yourself at Barracuda
Barracuda's Application Security team builds our Web Application Firewall (WAF) and WAF-as-a-Service product lines, protecting against the latest web application threats such as API attacks, bots, and client-side attacks. Our customers range from top-5 global banks and oil companies to small businesses who lack IT expertise - therefore, a key focus of our engineering efforts is using automation and Machine Learning to help our customers detect threats and tune their configuration for maximum security.Tech Stack:
What you'll be working on:
- Strong understanding of cloud technologies and platforms, with specific focus on Azure platform and services
- Good experience in large data management pipelines
- Big data analysis and ML models
- Our SaaS offerings primarily use Python, Scala, Django, and React
- Knowledge of API frameworks based on REST, GraphQL and gRPC
What you bring to the role:
- Our WAF product includes our Active Threat Intelligence (ATI) cloud, which uses Machine Learning and Big Data to identify bots and other threats to our customers' applications.
- You will be primarily responsible for development of micro services as a part of our Active Threat Intelligence framework
- You will manage and set up monitoring for the Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS) clusters and Azure Databricks modules used to deploy Active Threat Intelligence.
- You will work on the functionality of Advanced Threat Intelligence, including dashboards and services.
What you'll get from us:
- B tech or master's in computer science or related fields.
- 1-3 years relevant experience
- Must have experience with Kubernetes and other orchestration platforms. Advantage for experience with Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS).
- Must have experience with Perl, PHP, Python, Go, Scala. Advantage for Python experience.
- Must have experience with Infrastructure-as-Code methodologies, as well as tools such as Terraform, Docker.
- Experience with frameworks like NodeJS and Angular would be good to have.
- Knowledge of SDLC and Agile practices, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management etc.
- Advantage for experience with internet protocols such as TCP, and HTTP(s).
A team where you can voice your opinion, make an impact, and where you and your experience are valued. Internal mobility - there are opportunities for cross training and the ability to attain your next career step within Barracuda.