Job ID 24-035
Come Join Our Passionate Team! At Barracuda, we make the world a safer place. We believe every business deserves access to cloud-enabled, enterprise-grade security solutions that are easy to buy, deploy, and use. We protect email, networks, data and applications with innovative solutions that grow and adapt with our customers' journey. More than 200,000 organizations worldwide trust Barracuda to protect them - in ways they may not even know they are at risk - so they can focus on taking their business to the next level.
We know a diverse workforce adds to our collective value and strength as an organization. Barracuda Networks is proud to be an employer that complies with all applicable national, state and local laws pertaining to nondiscrimination and equal opportunity regardless of race, gender, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, or disability.Envision yourself at Barracuda
Barracuda's Application Security team builds our Web Application Firewall (WAF) and WAF-as-a-Service product lines, protecting against the latest web application threats such as API attacks, bots, and client-side attacks. Our customers range from top-5 global banks and oil companies to small businesses who lack IT expertise - therefore, a key focus of our engineering efforts is using automation and Machine Learning to help our customers detect threats and tune their configuration for maximum security.Tech Stack:
What you'll be working on:
- Must have experience with Kubernetes. Advantage for experience with Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS).
- Must have experience with Python/PHP. Advantage for Python experience.
- Must have experience with Infrastructure-as-Code methodologies (Terraform is a plus).
- Exposure to cloud technologies and services on Azure/AWS platforms (certifications are a plus).
- Experience working with/managing Jenkins pipelines.
- Advantage for experience with internet protocols such as IP, TCP, and HTTP.
- Knowledge of SDLC and Agile practices - working with source code management tools (Git)
What you bring to the role:
- You will be primarily responsible for deployment and management of the Barracuda Active Threat Intelligence service.
- You will manage and set up monitoring for the Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS) clusters used to deploy Active Threat Intelligence.
- You will work on the functionality of Advanced Threat Intelligence, including dashboards and services.
- Handle upgrades/maintenance/security posture/bug fixes for the ATI cloud infrastructure.
What you'll get from us:
- B.E/B.Tech or Masters' in Computer Science or related fields.
- 0-3 years of relevant experience working in a DevOps or DevSecOps role.
- Self-motivated, quick learner, excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly and use a collaborative approach across boundaries to get work done.
A team where you can voice your opinion, make an impact, and where you and your experience are valued. Internal mobility - there are opportunities for cross training and the ability to attain your next career step within Barracuda.