OPENTEXT - THE INFORMATION COMPANY
As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management.ENABLING THE DIGITAL WORLD
OpenText enables the digital world by simplifying, transforming, and accelerating enterprise information needs, on premises or in the cloud. We embrace all things digital and are committed to being the Best Place to Work for our Employees in over 140 locations around the world.
We obsess over our customers to ensure they are wildly successful in embracing the Digital World. Our customers entrust us with their most important information, we need to be their most trusted partner. What we do, we do well. What we create, we do purposefully to impact the world. If you believe in this and are passionate about enabling the Digital World then let OpenText turn your career vision into reality. The Opportunity:
Looking for Java/J2EE professional, skilled in delivery, design, development and maintenance of technology based products and provide expertise in producing high quality, configurable and maintainable software.You are great at:
RequirementsWhat it takes:
- To analyze requirements for completeness, unexpected impacts, and potential user-impacting concerns.
- To drive requirements through to an implementation, complete with accurate sizing estimates and task breakdowns
- To work as part of an agile team throughout the software development life cycle
- To work in collaboration with teams across geographies
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/MCA or a related discipline from reputed institute.
- 1-3 years of experience in Java and J2EE Development
- Extensive technical experience and development expertise in Core Java, J2EE, JSP and Servlets
- Experience in RESTful Web Services, Struts, Spring, Hibernate
- Knowledge in web technologies
- SQL and Oracle databases (PL/SQL skills essential)
- Hands on experience in Tomcat and Weblogic servers
- Knowledge of Ant, Maven build scripts
- Knowledge in data structures and algorithms
- Good problem-solving and coding skills
- Experience working with and applying Design patterns to solve problems.
- Demonstrate strong written and oral communication skills.
- Work independently and handle product responsibilities
- Interact and co-ordinate with support/operation team to help them troubleshoot issues with our software
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental condition, marital status, sex, age, veteran status or sexual orientation. We draw on our diversity and collective genius as we continue to shape a better future for our customers and be the Best Place to Work for our employees- nothing is off the table at OpenText. If you require accommodation in completing the application process please email
OpenText's efforts to build an inclusive work environment go beyond simply complying with applicable laws. Our Employment Equity and Diversity Policy provides direction on maintaining a working environment that is inclusive of everyone, regardless of culture, national origin, race, color, gender, gender identification, sexual orientation, family status, age, veteran status, disability, religion, or other basis protected by applicable laws. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or recruiting process, please contact us at 1-800-499-6544.