OPENTEXT - THE INFORMATION COMPANY
As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management.Worldwide Customer Support - Revenue Operations, Reporting Analyst- ManilaPurpose of Position:
As a member of Worldwide Customer Support Operations group, the Reporting Analyst position requires the ability to provide analysis and reporting to both the Customer Support management team and the Senior Open Text management team. This position will be focused on detailed reporting and analysis of our renewals business. Primary Responsibilities
Skills and Knowledge:
- Creation and analysis of key performance indicators to assist with driving improved results
- Provide support to renewals management for reporting and analysis needs
- Provide accurate reporting and analysis to Senior OT and CS Management
- Delivery of weekly, monthly, quarterly reporting packages created by the reporting team
- Ability to understand billings, revenue and expense concepts and the drivers behind them
- Keen eye for detail, strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to translate data into meaningful results and recommend solutions for possible improvements.
- Expert level knowledge and experience with MS Office programs, MS Excel
- Organized individual with an ability to prioritize multiple projects in a fast paced and changing environment, with minimal supervision
- Self-starter with the ability to work cross-functionally, as well as independently
- Excellent writing, communications, interpersonal, and customer service skills
- Equally comfortable leading projects and meetings throughout the hierarchy of the organization
- Highly motivated, participative team player that can work in a matrix environment
- Experience working with systems such as Assure, OLAP cubes, BI systems an asset
- Experience with SQL programing, VBA and report automation tools an asset but not necessary
- Project management and/or business analysis experience an asset
- Previous experience in a global software enterprise with a foundational understanding of business processes
The position requires a Bachelor's degree, College diploma or equivalent experience.
Accounting designation or past financial experience is an asset.Work Environment:
General office environment with regular business hours of 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. EST. Hours may vary for those assigned to territories in other time zones. Work outside of these hours may be necessary due to project schedules, and / or deadlines. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
OpenText's efforts to build an inclusive work environment go beyond simply complying with applicable laws. Our Employment Equity and Diversity Policy provides direction on maintaining a working environment that is inclusive of everyone, regardless of culture, national origin, race, color, gender, gender identification, sexual orientation, family status, age, veteran status, disability, religion, or other basis protected by applicable laws. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or recruiting process, please contact us at 1-800-499-6544.