Oracle Cerner is elated to hire for the role of Software Engineer I. As a Software Engineer I, you will be responsible for writing, testing, and debugging new software. You will also make enhancements to existing software from clear requirements. You will participate in code reviews and identify basic issues or deviations from best practices. You will also develop knowledge of assigned solutions, technologies, development processes, and ecosystems. Working Environment
Hybrid & Onsite: No Relocation Assistance Offered
This position offers a Hybrid & Onsite working environment. Meaning you will split working time between a Cerner office or client site and remote. If your current geographical location requires relocating, Cerner will not offer relocation assistance to the specified location. #LI-Hybrid
Back to DescriptionCerner Jobs and Careers
Cerner Jobs and Careers Engineering & Technology
Innovation occurs everywhere but maybe you are also looking for a purpose. Nothing is more impactful than improving the health of others. Develop cutting edge technologies that have real meaning.
About Engineering & Technology Additional Information
Working Environment Hybrid & Onsite: No Relocation Assistance Offered Relocation Assistance Available for this Job: No Qualifications Basic Qualifications
- At least 4 years total combined related work experience and completed higher education, including:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Information Systems, Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology, Software Engineering, or related field, or equivalent relevant work experience
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned.
- Willing to work additional or irregular hours as needed and allowed by local regulations.
- Work in accordance with corporate and organizational security policies and procedures, understand personal role in safeguarding corporate and client assets, and take appropriate action to prevent and report any compromises of security within scope of the position.
All employees must be legally authorized to work in the country where the position is located. Work visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Cerner is a place where people are encouraged to innovate with confidence and focus on what is important - people's health and the care they receive. We are transforming health care by developing tools and technologies that make it more efficient for care providers and patients to navigate the complexity of our health. From single offices to entire countries, Cerner solutions are licensed at more than 25,000 facilities in over 35 countries.
Cerner's policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.
If you are an individual with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, and need assistance or an accommodation in the recruiting process, please contact us by calling 866-434-1543 or by emailing CernerCareers@cerner.com .