• Responsible for developing, testing, debugging and managing Nodejs applications/services.
• Participates in design and implementation of complex projects.
• Works under minimal supervision with general guidance from seniors in the team.
• Collaborates with external teams and stakeholders to coordinate deliverables.
• Participates in estimating work along with the team.
• Develops code for delivery of complex features based on requirements by adhering to compliance and security guidelines of the organisation.
• Writes testable, performant code with unit tests.
• Documents the features and approaches.
• Experience of Nodejs development
• In-depth knowledge of Node.js and Node.js frameworks
• Proficiency in JSON based services
• Experience of writing unit tests for Nodejs applications
• Knowledge of creating database schemas with indexes
• Knowledge of MongoDB database design with indexes based on application query requirements
• Knowledge of WebSockets and Socket-io is a plus
• Knowledge of security and different compliances is a plus
• Knowledge of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3 is a plus
• Knowledge of GCP and associated services, K8S, Redis are a plus
Here at UKG, our purpose is people™. Our HR, payroll, and workforce management solutions help organizations unlock happier outcomes for all. And our U Krewers, who build those solutions and support our business, are talented, collaborative, and innovative problem-solvers. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people - both at work and at home. Our benefits show that we care about the whole you, from adoption and surrogacy assistance to tuition reimbursement and wellness programs. Our employee resource groups provide a welcoming place to land, learn, and connect with those who share your passions and interests. What are you waiting for? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers #WeAreUKG
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
View The EEO Know Your Rights poster and its supplement.
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here .
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email UKGCareers@ukg.com.