Please check your email .
Starting salary £12,000 per annum increasing throughout the course up to £21,000 per annum.
Are you enthusiastic with a genuine passion for solving IT issues, and empathetic to customer needs and requirements? Willing to learn and grow within FDS and our parent company DXC? If so, read on for details of our exciting IT Apprentice opportunity!
We are looking for an IT Apprentice to join our welcoming team of experts whilst gaining valuable on-the-job experience working on-site supporting one of our industry-leading clients. The site benefits from free parking, and subsidised employee rates at the on-site restaurant.
As part of FDS apprentice programme, you will be enrolled on an Infrastructure level 3 Apprentice programme with the option of moving to higher level qualifications.
The FDS apprentice programme runs for a twenty-four-month period with a genuine opportunity to secure a permanent role within FDS or DXC upon its successful conclusion.
The successful candidate must be willing to undergo security clearance prior to being accepted for the role due to the confidential nature of our client’s work. For this reason, we will only be able to progress with applications from British nationals.
* GCSE or equivalent in Maths and English at grade 4/C or above
* No previous BTEC of equivalent qualifications
Hours of work Monday to Friday between 08:00-18:00 37.5 hrs per week.
* Comply with Company Procedures and Health & Safety Regulations
* Respond to and update tickets via the Service Now ticketing system
* There may be an occasional requirement to backfill/assist on other local sites
* Be comfortable completing a certain amount of administration that includes updates in Service Now and AVS
* Demonstrate enthusiasm for your role and willingness to learn
* Computer literate
* Quick learner with the ability to work on your own as well as part of a team
Desired skills and personal qualities:
* Ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of people and personalities
* Punctual, reliable and conscientious
* Knowledge of Microsoft Windows 10, Windows 11, and Microsoft Office 365
* Helpful approach and the ability to display professionalism
Benefits of enrolling on to the course:
* Clear and defined career path
* Mentoring and support from experienced engineers within the business
* Access to training platforms covering a wide range of free courses
Some of the benefits you will have access to:
* Flexible benefits including medical insurance and eyecare vouchers
* Company pension scheme
* Income protection after six month’s service
* 23 days’ holiday raising to max 25
* Option to purchase / sell additional holiday
* Life insurance
* Employee Assistance Programme
Sounds good? Apply now for consideration!
By completing the application process, you agree that ES Field Delivery UK LTD (FDS) may contact you in line with General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) in connection with your application via the contact details you provided in relation to the vacancy you have applied for. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed at our website