Please check your email .
£22,000-£24,000 per year based on experience
Office based, Monday-Friday
12 month fixed term contract
Our client is a successful co-educational independent school that provides day and boarding education. They are looking to appoint an IT Support Technician who can provide network and desktop support to staff, carry out routine maintenance, train end users and configure new systems.
You will have previous experience of working with Microsoft Windows 10 and 11, Office 365 and helpdesk systems in a network administration role. With exceptional IT skills and a customer focused approach, you will have excellent communication and organisation skills.
Essential skills to have;
* Windows 10 & 11 & Office 365
* Adobe Products
* Understanding of TCP/IP networks.
* Backup Software.
* Mobile devices & MDM.
* Desktop hardware and software deployment.
* Experience of Helpdesk Systems.
* Call logging, incident management, prioritisation & escalation.
* Basic fault finding.
* Active Directory User Management.
* Knowledge of the core technology of IT networks & systems.
* Experience of working in a network administration role.
Benefits and perks of the role;
* Pension scheme - competitive employer contribution rates for all staff
* Discounted school fees for permanent staff, with the option to spread payments over 12 months from your pay
* Enhanced holiday entitlements
* On-site gym and swimming pool
* Free lunch in term time
* Enhanced Maternity and Adoption Pay
* Enhanced sick pay arrangements
* Annualised Pay - allowing for easy home budgeting
* Employee Assistance Programme - offering a health, wellbeing and counselling service for staff and their families
* Winter car lights & tyres test - organised by the Transport Team each January
* Free library services - including holiday book loans
* Discounted membership at local gyms
* Health Care -access to reduced rates
* Cycle to Work scheme