Please check your email .
24 Hour Operations Centre Technician
24-7 Shift Role: 4 on/4 off, 7-7 days/nights
DNS OPS SHARED DJSC Atlas24hrOps
The role holder works under limited supervision generally in routine business as usual situations supporting several products, product sets and systems to help maintain the availability of the IT services delivered to end users. The role holder is also able to resolve non routine issues and recognizes the importance of meeting Service Level Agreements and is focused on meeting customer expectations. The role holder will resolve escalations from other team members and will have a good knowledge of their working area, processes and required technical skills.
Technical Capability. Fully able to support end users with routine technical queries relating to products/systems (e.g. Microsoft products, operating systems, networks, applications, PCS).
* Business Awareness. Has an understanding of the customers' environment and service delivery requirements to enable the delivery of the service.
* Process. Documents actions taken in resolving routine and non routine customer enquiries ensuring established processes/systems are followed.
* Problem Solving. Takes ownership for listening to and understanding problems asking relevant questions to resolve problems within required timescales. Knows when to escalate, but retains interest to learn from the escalation.
* Service Level. Escalates issues as necessary to deliver required service level and meet or exceed customer expectations/SLA. Monitors performance through statistical reporting and analysis.
* Team Working. Is a valued team member. Able to support less experienced team members.
* Professional Development. Takes responsibility for learning about current products/systems to build own technical knowledge to support business requirements.
Key Performance Indicators
Feedback from customers, colleagues and team managers.
* Technical Assessments.
* Evidence of sharing and re-use of knowledge.
* Correct management of processes followed to deliver the service.
* Percentage of customer problems resolved within required timescales.
* Meeting service level requirements.Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy