Please check your email .
FP&A Analyst – PPS Payment Hub
We are now hiring a FP&A Analyst to join our dynamic, ever-growing team here at PPS Payments Hub, in a rapidly growing payments technology business, backed by Edenred. We work with some of the most innovative and exciting businesses globally, including clients such as Monese, Tide, and Mettle, along with huge retail names.
Working as part of our Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) team, the FP&A Analyst will aid reporting, budget, and strategic plan preparation alongside providing recurring and on-off performance analysis. The FP&A team is a vital unit, that enables us to have better financial information to make informed financial decisions to aid our strategy and ambition.
This is a Hybrid position, where you will be expected to attend our Swindon office twice a week, and the rest able to work remotely.
What you will be doing:
* Support the FP&A Manager with monthly group reporting
* Perform detailed analysis on customer billing and understand key value drivers
* Analysis of weekly trends
* Variance analysis
* Support the FP&A team in the generation of forecast, budget and 3 year plans.
* Provide adhoc analysis for the Group / FP&A Manager and the CFO.
* Developing new reporting to provide a deeper understanding of the P&L to the executive team. Including:
* Automating the link between the financial reporting system and Qlikview.
* Automating Daily, Weekly and Monthly Statistics.
* Support to finance team and various tasks
What we want from you:
* Studying / Passed Finalist CIMA / ACCA / ACA (or equivalent)
* Highly organized
* Strong Excel
* Natural IT curiosity and at ease with IT systems
* Able to update and create clear Powerpoint presentations
* Attention to detail, good communication, hard-working and approachable character with willingness to support and improve the finance tasks.
* Flexible, curious, eager to learn and contribute to the success of the finance team
* Time management – ability to balance competing tasks and deliver on time to a high degree of accuracy
* Be a supportive team member
* A good written and verbal communicator
We are a subsidiary of the Edenred group and leaders in prepaid solutions including banking, virtual cards, debit, credit, and prepaid processing.
As a PPS employee you will get the support and structure that you need to enjoy your work and develop your career while doing what you love and making a difference in a fast-paced and innovative business.
What you will get:
25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
Hybrid working environment with a 3 days per week in the office
Life insurance (4x salary)
Wellbeing Employee Assistance Program (extended access to family members)
Employee discount shopping platform
Digital learning platform
Complimentary fruit and other ‘in office’ snacks & refreshments
Pension Scheme – employer 6% with minimum employee contribution 3%
Discretionary bonus scheme based on company and personal performance
Holiday trading scheme (buy or sell up to 5 days)
Medical & international travel cover (leisure and action sports)
Monthly gym allowance
Employee referral bonus scheme
Season ticket loan
Cycle to Work scheme
Edenred UK and PPS are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on age, race, colour, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable country or local laws.
Apply now and Vibe with Us