Please check your email .
Linux Infrastructure Specialist - based in Portsmouth - £45,000
My IT solutions client is recruiting for an experienced Linux Infrastructure Specialist to be based on client in Portsmouth with some home working days.
As the successful candidate you will have experience in the following
* x86_64-based Linux server administration
* RHEL 7/8
* Redhat Satellite 7 including:
* Puppet functionality
* kickstart installations
* Linux Clustering Software (Preferable: Veritas Infoscale)
* Experience with VMware
* Tivoli Storage Manager
* Performance and Analysis tools
* Active Directory integration
Other Key Deliverables:
* Incident and Problem Management
* Updating of support documentation
* Timely implementation of all Changes
* Working as part of project team/s to design and deliver customer requirements.
* Unix Platform builds / installations / upgrades
**You will be required to work oncall on a rota basis 1 week in 4 for 24x7 Standby + Weekend overtime (approximately 2 Saturdays in 4)**
ECS Resource Group are an Equal Opportunity Employer, for more information please click the following link: https://(url removed)/work/equal-opportunities-employer
In accordance with the Equality Act 2010, if you require an alternative form of application please click the following link: Flexible Application Process - https://(url removed)/work/flexible-application-process