Please check your email .
Azure DevOps Lead
The Lead DevOps role provides leadership and accountability for ongoing maintenance, release management and CI/CD developed service improvements for our core applications. In this role you will use your knowledge in a hands-on role to agree and document release schedules, setting up of pipelines, coordinating changes, releases and deployments in a complex technology landscape, managing integrated environments with high levels of automation.
Our client is building its Agile capability and continues to increase the proportion of its delivery utilising Agile methodology and tools. As a result, it is key to this role to have Agile experience and therefore be able to champion it across the business.
Roles and Responsibilities.
- Lead and govern the technical release processes required to implement changes to our core applications whilst assuring the quality of deliverables
- Responsible for agreeing and documenting the Release Schedule for each Application, working with the support teams and wider stakeholders
- Setting up and maintenance of the DevOps repositories, branching strategies, with version control
- Setting up and maintenance of Pipelines, supporting CI/CD with assurance and governance of application releases
- Assisting the development teams, debugging and troubleshooting application issues, quality checking code
Your skillset for this role will include:
- Excellent technical / Core Azure skills: App Services and Containerisation, APIM, Azure AD and OAUTH, Management Identity (User and System), App Insights & Azure Monitor, App Gateway, Certificate management / TLS offloading / Mutual TLS, B2B & B2C Identity Management, DevOps pipelines
- Strong experience with a previous development background with managing multiple release streams across multiple applications utilising: YAML, SSDT - SQL Server Deployment Tool and DevOps security tools
- Strong skills with scripting languages: PowerShell /AZ CLI, Terraform / IaC resource deployment, data warehousing ETL using ADF with secure coding practices required at all times
- A systematic, disciplined and analytical approach to problem solving with demonstrable leadership, great communication skills, in particular: presenting, collaborating and partnering with stakeholders
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit