Please check your email .
Trust Payments have an exciting opportunity for a Technical Specialist to join their team.
Salary: Competitive + Benefits
Job Type: Fixed term contract to cover a period of maternity leave.
Trust Payments is a global unified payment technology group that was formed in 2019 bringing together technology and financial services into an omnichannel solution. The new business model has enabled Trust Payments to establish itself as a leading Fintech Payments group.
Technical Specialist - The Role:
Monitor the cloud hosted payment gateway by observing and analysing logs and work with our in-house customer support team on investigating issues related to queries. Working with multiple internal teams on assisting and supporting the Gateway and POS (Point of Sale) integrations. Assist with the testing of newly developed features by our in-house development team and shopping cart module developers to ensure that released code has passed all the required tests before deployment onto the production system.
Technical Specialist - Key Responsibilities:
- Ensure system logs and automated processes are inspected and checked daily to ensure that they have performed successfully
- Ensure all testing is performed following best practises ensuring that all tests are passed before signoff/software is released
- Support the rest of the team by answering questions and solving raised issues that arise
- Working with developers and third parties on fixing defects and resolving feedback
- Attend team retrospectives & workshops to ensure continual improvements
- Contribute to improvements for internal and external processes
Technical Specialist - You:
- Bright, highly self-motivated and driven with a professional and positive approach and an interest in IT and payments systems.
- Ability to work independently & collaborate with team members
- Strong communications skills
- Ability to promote solutions and motivate your peers
- Experience in API integrations desirable
- Experience in (HTML, CSS) or programming languages (e.g. Python) desirable
- Ability to solve problems quickly and completely
- Ability to multi-task and stay organised in a dynamic work environment
- Passionate about working in the Payments space, software development, with a general thirst for technology & interest in new tools & technologies
- Computer literacy, Microsoft Office, Excel, Data handling, record keeping
- Ability to perform the role of an ambassador for the organisation at all times
- An interest and basic understanding of payment systems and AWS desirable
- Work closely with various teams and members (release manager, developers, QA & BAs to test the solutions implemented)
- Working with team members to ensure that the optimal solution is chosen
- Monitoring the Cloud hosted Payment Systems
- An understanding of the software product development lifecycle & test processes
Technical Specialist - Benefits:
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly scaling and market-leading Fintech business
- Health and Wellbeing ethos including regular wellness sessions, fitness and nutrition and other events as well as supported by internally qualified mental health first aiders
- Family-friendly enhanced benefits/policies
- Pension, Healthcare, Life Assurance
- Social events and team building
We understand the value that a diverse and inclusive working environment brings to Trust Payments. We celebrate the differences that people can bring through their cultures, backgrounds and perspectives. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other protected characteristic.
During the recruitment process we welcome you to inform us confidentially of any special adjustments required in order to participate fully in our recruitment experience.
To submit your CV for this exciting Technical Specialist opportunity, please click ‘Apply’ now