Please check your email .
Avanti Recruitment is currently working with a multinational leading corporation that specialise in the oil & gas industry, with a presence in more than 70 countries. The company is based in Oxford and is currently looking for a hands-on Senior Java Developer to join their highly skilled team, most of whom have degrees from top universities. This role will require you in the office 1 day per week.
On a day-to-day basis, you will find yourself working within the Scrum team designing and implementing new features and services. You will work in a cross-functional team and will get to work with Machine Learning algorithms. You will be working with emerging technologies relevant to the position and will test your own work before passing to the QA for verification.
You will get to work across the full Software Development Lifecycle and will get involved in the architectural and design discussions.
The technologies stack is a Java Microservices Architecture; E.G. – Springboot built with Gradle, using Jenkins and deployed onto Kubernetes using Helm on AWS and Azure.
- Must hold a degree in Computer Science / Physics / Biology or Geology
- Experience with Spring/Springboot Microservices
- Containerisation in Docker / Kubernetes
- Familiar with build pipelines (Ideally Jenkins)
- Machine Learning
- Geology (Especially oil and gas)
- Experience working with remote teams
- Experience with SaaS
- TDD experience
- AWS / Azure experience
- Salary up to £65,000
- Non-contractual bonus 5-10% (Always paid)
- Pension (you put 4% they put 7%)
- 25 Days holiday + Bank holiday
- Private Medical Cover (Can add family)
- Life Insurance 5x salary
- Eye care cover
- Dental cover
- Hybrid working
If you would like to be considered for this position then click Apply Now! Or Contact Paul at Avanti Recruitment