Please check your email .
Job Title: Full Stack Developer
Location: Hybrid (minimum 1 day a week in office)
I'm currently working with a client who is looking for a hard-working and passionate videographer.
They are one of the world's leading sports equipment retailer who also strive to ensure all of their deliveries are made early or on time. They were founded in 2009 and are now around 200 strong, housing over 10,000 items.
They're looking for someone who has experience in creating videos including animations, documentaries, promotional videos and interviews etc mainly for eCommerce, social platforms and internal training.
If you've got experience working with products, then that is a bonus.
* Develop, maintain and enhance our e-commerce platform based on Magento 2.
* Collaborate with the design and product teams to create user-friendly and intuitive interfaces for our customers.
* Design and implement new features and functionality for our platform, as well as maintaining and improving existing features.
* Optimize the performance of the platform to ensure a seamless user experience.
* Work closely with other members of the development team to ensure that all code is consistent, efficient and maintainable.
* Write clean and well-documented code that is easily scalable.
* Troubleshoot and debug issues that arise on the platform, working closely with other members of the team to ensure timely resolution.
* Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and technologies in e-commerce and web development, making recommendations for improvement and optimization.
What skills they'd like to see from you:
* 3+ years in full-stack web development
* Magento 2 + M2 development and architecture
* Strong understanding of e-commerce (best practices and trends)
* AngularJS or React (desirable)
* Parties - summer and Christmas
* Health and wellbeing programmes
* Charity events
* Social events - Go-Karting paint balling
If this sounds interesting and you think that you could be a good fit for the above position, then please apply today with your updated CV and portfolio and a member of the team will be in touch ASAP.
In Technology Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy