Please check your email .
Cyber / IT Trainer
Job type: Permanent
NXT are proud to be working on behalf of one of the most prominent education establishments on the West-Coast of Cumbria who are searching for a new Cyber / IT Trainer.
To be the main deliverer of Level 3 programmes in IT/Cyber Security and to support any related deliveries or development of training programmes in line with the requirements of the business.
Responsible for the engagement and delivery of sustainable Cyber Security training programmes both locally (and regionally where required).
* Develop and deliver a sustainable and engaging educational programme for students enrolled on a level 3 qualification in Cyber/IT Security.
* To work in collaboration with the Head of People and Skills on the development of a successful programme of Cyber Security Skills including NCSC CyberFirst STEM programme sustainably year on year.
* Engagement with Cyber Graduates & Apprentices to manage successful CyberFirst delivery.
* Delivery of CyberFirst Programme content both locally & nationally (where required).
* Engagement and school liaison to recruit students onto the CyberFirst programme.
* Make best use of technologies/platforms to ensure an inclusive and engaging lesson while ensuring progression of student learning.
* Work with key programme stakeholders to ensure continuous improvement of the programme and its delivery.
* Stakeholder engagement within industry & education, to support the successful recruitment of adequate student numbers for delivery.
* Company engagement regarding Cyber related opportunities.
* Consulted and informed on company policy and procedure in relation with Cyber Security best practices and resilience.
* Inform staff on Cyber Security Best Practices
* Ensure compliance with GDPR (Data Protection)
Knowledge & Experience & Skills
* HNC (Level 4) in IT, networks and security or related field, (or relevant experience).
* PGCE or Level 4 Certificate in Education and Training (desirable with the willingness to achieve)
* Flexible with strong communication skills & the ability to portray technical aspects of IT & Cyber Security.
* Good, rounded knowledge on technical areas of IT & Cyber Security.
* Ability to work with students aged 13 or over.
* Excellent time management and organisational skills.
* Enthusiastic, self-motivated, and outgoing.
* Able to establish productive relationships with people at all levels.
* Good communication and presentation skills (verbal and written).
* Commercially aware and customer focused.
* A positive and adaptable approach to problem solving.
* Ability to manage own workload and tasks.
* Ability to work to deadlines with good prioritisation and time management skills.
Apply online today or call Martyn on (phone number removed) for more details