Please check your email .
IT Security and Governance Manager (reporting into the IT Director), c £ (Apply online only)+ benefits, nr Cheltenham, Gloucestershire. 4 days in the office, 1 day WFH
Growing company are looking for an IT Security and Governance Manager who will co-ordinate all the IT Security compliance including Certifications such ISO 27001, Cyber Essentials and NIST. You will support the ongoing production and publication of Policies, Awareness and Risk across the business and will work with the IT Director to drive the Security strategy.
The role is hands-on and you will be responsible for a team of 2 (Cyber Analyst and Data and Governance Manager).
Responsibilities Include -
• Manage the compliance Portal.
• Manage supplier engagements based on IT Security Certifications and to drive improvements where required.
• Manage the relevant Certifications. Primarily ISO 27001, Cyber Essentials and NIST (Apply online only) (ISO 27001 critical, training available for NIST).
• Contribute to awareness activities.
• Supporting the management of Risk.
• Supporting the daily maintenance activities and response where necessary.
• Policies, Awareness and Risk across the business
Experience Required -
• Previous knowledge and responsibility for ISO 27001.
• Knowledge or a willingness to learn Cyber Essentials and NIST.
• Data Protection or similar compliance qualification.
• Understanding of Risk Management methodologies.
• Experience of creating and managing an ISMS.
• Demonstrable knowledge of Policy production, management and promulgation.
This is a great chance to join a global company that is going through an exciting period of growth and expansion. If you have the required skills and experience please send your CV for a full brief. This role is based in the Cheltenham / Gloucester area and requires 4 days a week in the office. Salary is negotiable but is likely to be c £ 60000 £ 80000 + benefits.
If you have the skills and experience and are interested in this position please send your CV for a full brief or call James Wallace on (phone number removed) for a confidential conversation