Please check your email .
SQL Developer – Hybrid (Liverpool Based) – Up to £45K
Are you craving a new tech transformation journey to dig your teeth into?
Maxwell Bond is working with a Liverpool based organisation who, with over 25 years of experience have become specialist within their market. Using their experience and expertise they strive to assist their customers in achieving what may be difficult to achieve elsewhere.
Firstly, what’s in it for you?
* 32 days holiday entitlement (incl. bank holidays)
* Clear and defined career progression paths, training, and support.
* Opportunity to undertake self-development qualifications.
This organisation is currently undergoing an amazing cultural and tech transformation and looks to utilise cloud based elastic solutions. As their product development team continues to grow, they are now seeking a SQL Developer to join the team.
As an SQL Developer you will be:
* Supporting BAU and Development teams, with involvement in agile development practices.
* Working with complex databases schemas.
* Migrating to cloud environments.
* Supporting all aspects of Db administration with the Head of Dev and Data Admin.
* Implementing data security, optimising enterprise level database systems and paired programming.
What are they looking for?
3+ years’ experience with SQL development.
Experience with transactional and reporting database systems.
Strong experience with SSIS | Microsoft SQL Server optimal programming techniques | Data Warehouse incl. development and implement ETL routines.
* Experience with Python.
* Implementation of database performance optimization techniques.
* Experience of replication | log shipping | anti-blocking strategies | implementation of locking.
If you are a SQL Developer and would like to hear more about this opportunity, get in touch today Ben @ Maxwell Bond or ‘Apply Now’ for immediate consideration