Please check your email .
Providing business critical solutions to customers in the energy, utilities and transport sectors for over 20 years. They deliver scalable and reliable transactional, data handling and analytics solutions to energy sector clients, plus EAM and Mobile Field Workforce solutions to a range of asset-centric companies. They operate a number of independent Business Units:
As part of the the companies growth, they offer excellent opportunities for progression throughout UK and globally.
Reporting to the Head of Professional Services with responsibility for the day-to-day management of customer projects to ensure that our project delivery approach remains customer focused and ensure alignment to the overall culture and goals of the company.
The Project Manager is responsible for the management, leadership and delivery of high value software implementation projects. They will possess relevant industry experience and have a clear understanding and proven ability to implement IT solutions, but also have a firm grounding in change management and the software development lifecycle.
The Project Manager will be responsible for all aspects of project delivery: managing a direct consulting and delivery team onsite, and / or remotely; liaising with any offsite and 3rd party resources for activities such as software development and handing over to ‘business as usual’ support. They will be responsible for managing stakeholders and complex relationships with other parties involved in the delivery of large-scale client programmes of work. They will also be responsible for supporting our client resources to ensure that projects are delivered to time, cost and quality.
You will have a clear focus on customer needs and the industry context, benefits, deliverables, scope and stakeholder management.
• Deliver exceptional Professional Services through effective operational service management
• Proactively identify and resolve issues and challenges, as far as possible ahead of time to avoid impact to customers and delivery times
• Establish close working relationships with the wider professional services team as well as development, sales, support and finance teams to ensure all aspects of our projects are well managed and delivered in line with customer expectations
• Management of multiple parties involved in projects and programmes e.g., 3rd party suppliers, systems integrators
• Working with the Head of Professional Services, understand and contribute as required to the Professional Services ratio within the Jonas business model, assist as required with forecasting and driving revenue recognition
• Contribute as required by the Head of Professional Services, to relevant weekly/monthly reports on the activities of the Professional Services team
• Deliver responsive implementations of our products in a timely manner
• Maintain an awareness of customer satisfaction measures, reporting processes and systems; based on regular customer surveys and post-case questionnaires
• Set and work towards agreed installation satisfaction targets with customers
• Regularly attend Account Meetings, User Groups and other customer-facing events across the UK as required
• Contribute to the Professional Services standard across the business to embed a culture of continuous improvement
• Maintain an awareness of performance indicators which are implemented, regularly monitored, continually improved and reported to the management team.
• Sized, scoped, planned, costed and project managed several large-scale complex software enabled business change projects and programmes through the whole project lifecycle, delivering software and associated professional services, and transitioning those projects to support or managed service
• Experience in one or more of the following: implementations of Energy Retail Solutions (particularly relating to industry data flows), Enterprise software solutions and Systems Integration
• Evidence of the ability to take decisions and execute action plans in a controlled and organised way • Numerate, with an understanding of P&L and revenue recognition would be an advantage
• Quick to pick up and apply new functional, product and / or technical knowledge and skills
• Project coordination / management qualifications (e.g., PRINCE2) would also be advantageous though not essential • Flexibility to work additional and varied hours when required
• Travel will be required and therefore applicants must possess a full driving license and be prepared to stay away from home.
Your Personal Characteristics will include
• A Motivator with a record of meeting goals and objectives, committed to driving results both individually and as part of a team • The energy and passion for delivering exceptional customer service
• Remain approachable, calm and clear when under pressure
• Excellent organisational skills, pay meticulous attention to detail and be able to organise and influence others in similar ways
• Proven ability to effectively prioritise and resolve complex client concerns and issues
• Excellent, effective and clear written and oral communication skills with customers, partners and colleagues • Ability to build relationships in order to obtain results
• An appreciation and empathy for non-technical customers in a fast paced, consumer-facing environment • Strong team player able to work both hands on and hands off