Please check your email .
2nd Line IT Support Engineer - £35,000 - Bournemouth - Great Opportunity!
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a 2nd Line Support Technician to join a well-established, fast paced and expanding business.
Are you a passionate, highly motivated and experienced Support Technician with a strong background in installing, maintaining and supporting IT infrastructure? Are you looking to take the next step towards progressing your career? Would you be interested in joining a progressive, market leading company that will invest in you and support your IT career for the long-term?
Summary and purpose of the role:
You will be working with a diverse range of technologies that will enhance your skills. You will be responsible for the escalation of technical support queries on the support desk and will be required to resolve these issues to ensure that tickets and incidents are resolved efficiently and within target SLA.
The successful candidate will need to be self-motivated and be able to work successfully alone as well as part of a wider team.
* Excellent Microsoft Windows platforms and Microsoft 365 & Azure knowledge
* Advanced knowledge and experience of Active Directory, Virtualization, VMware
* Advanced knowledge of networking and connectivity, including routers, firewalls and switches
* Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
* First class communication skills
* Able to demonstrate a high degree of flexibility
* Able to demonstrate initiative and a proactive approach
* Manage and prioritise workload efficiently
* Aspire to a culture of service excellence, always putting the customer, our people, and our business at the centre of everything you do
You will be required on occasions to travel to site where required for incident resolution, therefore a full, clean driving license is essential.
The client is looking to fill this opportunity immediately, so please apply ASAP or get in touch on (phone number removed) / (phone number removed) to discuss in further detail. Alternatively, send your CV directly to me at owen . smith @ intechnologygroup . com
This role would be suitable for: IT Field Engineer, IT Apprentice, IT Technician, IT Support Analyst, IT Infrastructure Engineer, Systems Administrator, 1st line, 2nd line, 3rd line, IT Engineer, Internal IT Support, Remote IT Support
Built on a foundation of industry-leading technology, a world-class team and a scientific approach to building a truly recognisable brand, In Technology Group are fast becoming the UK's most influential IT recruitment company.
In Technology Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy