Please check your email .
Software · Elsworth, Cambridgeshire
Salary £25k-£30k depending on experience, hybrid working
A medium sized, highly successful business that delivers market-leading consultancy and software services within the commercial real-estate sector
As Technical Support for the inhouse developed Software App:
You will be working as part of our Agile Software Development Team, actively engaging in the delivery of improvements for our Software products. Primarily the flagship, market-leading, property management SaaS solution.
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills will be paramount, since your role will see you actively working with existing MySQL databases, analysing new and existing data, and making recommendations on future improvements to software operation processes.
Your role will also involve working alongside other members of the Software Development Team to provide investigation and solutions to client and stakeholder requirements.
* Data analysis and manipulation within MySQL Databases
* Maintenance and improvements to existing CI/CD and Static Code Analysis solutions
* Maintenance of existing automated testing infrastructure
* In time, acting as a subject matter expert on key areas of the systems architecture, with a detailed understanding of business requirements
* Contributing to the design and implementation of improved working practices and business processes within the Agile Software Team
You, as the ideal Software Technical Support:
* Experience with an SQL based programming language.
* Experience working with transfer and manipulation of XML, JSON and CSV data
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
* Ability to communicate complex issues in a concise, clear manner, both verbal and written.
* Skill in building and maintaining good working relationships with colleagues.
* Must be able to work independently to deliver high quality testing to tight deadlines.
* Interest in continuing their skill growth within Software Operations
* Good inter-personal skills and the ability to liaise effectively with developers, project managers and testers
* Preferably experience with Linux, Bash and/or PHP
* Preferably experience with Jira or similar ticketing system
* Preferably experience working in an Agile team
The opportunity to progress your career, (please don't feel you have to tick all the boxes above, if it sounds like an area you are looking to progress into, we would love to hear from you!)
Salary £25K-£30K + *excellent bens including company *Bonus
Don't delay, apply today.
Please note, own transport required, close to Cambridge but in a remote village office location.
Purplepower recruitment is acting as the Agency on this Permanent opportunity