OPENTEXT - THE INFORMATION COMPANY
As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management.The opportunity:
Looking for Java/J2EE professional, skilled in delivery, design, development and maintenance of technology based products and provide expertise in producing high quality, configurable and maintainable software.You are great at:
What it takes:
- To analyze requirements for completeness, unexpected impacts, and potential user-impacting concerns.
- To drive requirements through to an implementation, complete with accurate sizing estimates and task breakdowns
- To work as part of an agile team throughout the software development life cycle
- To work in collaboration with teams across geographies
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/MCA or a related discipline from reputed institute.
- 10+ years of experience in Java and J2EE Development
- Extensive technical experience and development expertise in Core Java, J2EE, JSP and Servlets
- Experience in RESTful Web Services, Struts, Spring, Hibernate and CI/CD
- SQL and Oracle databases (PL/SQL skills essential)
- Hands on experience in Tomcat and Weblogic servers
- Knowledge of Ant, Maven build scripts
- Good problem-solving and coding skills
- Experience working with and applying Design patterns to solve problems.
- Demonstrate strong written and oral communication skills.
- Work independently and handle product responsibilities
- Interact and co-ordinate with support/operation team to help them troubleshoot issues with our software
OpenText's efforts to build an inclusive work environment go beyond simply complying with applicable laws. Our Employment Equity and Diversity Policy provides direction on maintaining a working environment that is inclusive of everyone, regardless of culture, national origin, race, color, gender, gender identification, sexual orientation, family status, age, veteran status, disability, religion, or other basis protected by applicable laws. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or recruiting process, please contact us at 1-800-499-6544.