Principal, Business Technology Liaison (VP)Bring your ideas. Make history.
BNY Mellon offers an exciting array of future-forward careers at the intersection of business, finance, and technology. We are one of the world's top asset management and banking firms that manages trillions of dollars in assets, custody and/or administration. Known as the "bank of banks" - 97% of the world's top banks work with us as we lead and serve our customers into the new era of digital.
With over 238 years of rich history and industry firsts, BNY Mellon has been built upon our proven ability to evolve, lead, and drive new ideas at every turn. Today, we're approximately 50,000 employees across 35 countries with a culture that empowers you to grow, take risks, experiment and be yourself. This is what #LifeAtBNYMellon
is all about. We welcome you to apply!
When applying to this general posting, our expert BNY Mellon Talent Acquisition Team may also review your resume for consideration across other open roles within the company.
We're seeking future team members for our Asset Servicing Operations business with roles located in Pune in HYBRID positions. You'll make an impact in the following ways:
To be successful, we're seeking interest in the follow areas:
- Consults with stakeholders to analyze, define, and prioritize business requirements and functional and operational specifications for a functional work stream within a complex and strategic program.
- Formulates and defines program scope and objectives for the work stream using an in-depth understanding of business processes in a specific business domain and understanding of company operations.
- Represents the business to all areas of IT in resolving intricate issues and developing technology solutions. May lead staff on specific projects.
- Develops project scope, objectives, constraints and assumptions for large and complex multi-year programs
- Aligns resources, seeks the input of key constituents, and manages others to achieve desired results. Provides guidance to management on development of the functional requirements and user documentation.
- Supports testing of new or enhanced applications and/or systems that are complex in nature and provides guidance to junior team members on the most complex testing tasks including case development, requirement traceability analysis, test preparation, script writing, and functional test execution.
- Bachelors degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- 12-18 years of total work experience preferred. Technical experience preferred.
- Strong communication skills.
At BNY Mellon, our inclusive culture speaks for itself. Here's a few of our awards:
- Fortune World's Most Admired Companies & Top 20 for Diversity and Inclusion
- Bloomberg's Gender Equality Index (GEI)
- Human Rights Campaign Foundation, 100% score Corporate Equality Index
- Best Places to Work for Disability Inclusion , Disability: IN - 100% score
- 100 Best Workplaces for Innovators, Fast Company
- CDP's Climate Change 'A List'
BNY Mellon offers highly competitive compensation, benefits, and wellbeing programs rooted in a strong culture of excellence and our pay-for-performance philosophy. We provide access to flexible global resources and tools for your life's journey. Focus on your health, foster your personal resilience, and reach your financial goals as a valued member of our team, along with generous paid leaves that can support you and your family through moments that matter.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Underrepresented racial and ethnic groups/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.Our ambition is to build the best global team - one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve - and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.