Description & Requirements
We are looking for Software Engineer in Software Product development with following core attributes -
- Strong product development experience and knowledge of product development processes
- Strong technical skills with ability to own different feature areas of the product
- Ability to work in parallel release cycles
- Should have good communication skills to interact with the stakeholders and clear understanding of requirements
• Knowledge on OCR technology would be added advantage
• Knowledge of Amazon cloud will add value.
- Ability to work in collaboration with teams from different geographical locations
- Excellent Communication Skills (Written, Verbal, team work and issue resolution)
Qualifications & Skills:
- Development of different product features
- Write comprehensive unit test cases
- Assist Lead in spec review, UI mockup review, translating High level design to low level design, impact analysis and task estimates
- Ensure code documentation (Inline, function / module level)
- Enhancement and maintenance support of existing components
- Ensures sufficient instrumentation, logging for debug ability of code
- Runs performance tests, optimizes code, eliminates memory leaks
- Escalates to lead, manager when implementation deviates from specs, UI mockup
- Debug and fix bugs arising during development and testing
- Help Support team with Issue Diagnostic and Resolution
- Bachelor's Degree in computer engineering or computer science or computer application.
- Minimum of 2+ years' experience in software development
- Good team player
- Good Communication skills and ability to work with multiple teams
- Technology hands on - Python, SQL Server, AI, ML
- Hands on OCR technologies
- Hands-on Amazon cloud technologies.
- Code management tools - VSS, SVN, Git
Infor delivers end-to-end ERP and strategic edge applications that are integrated and delivered in a multi-tenant cloud. We believe that customers need industry-specific solutions, and that one size does not fit all. We are proud to serve more than 68,000 companies worldwide. Infor is a standalone subsidiary of Koch Industries, Inc., which has annual revenues of over $110 billion. For more information visit www.infor.comInfor Values:
Our Guiding Principles set the standard for how we work with one another. They define who we are as an organization and guide everything we do. By applying the same shared values that unleash prosperity in free societies-such as value creation, integrity, responsibility, free speech, and toleration-we encourage one another to take initiative and to challenge the status quo.
We have a relentless commitment to a culture based on a business philosophy called Principle Based Management™ (PBM™). Informed by the principles that allow a free and open society to flourish, PBM™ prepares individuals to innovate, improve, and transform while fostering a healthy, growing organization that creates long-term value for its clients and supporters and fulfillment for its employees.