Please check your email .
Salary: £30,000 per annum
We are seeking a skilled and motivated Group IT Support to join our team. In this role, you will provide technical support and assistance within our organisation. You will be responsible for ensuring the smooth operation of computer systems and troubleshoot technical issues. Your expertise will be crucial in maintaining an efficient IT infrastructure and enabling our teams to work effectively.
Key duties include:
* Procurement, installation, configuration, maintenance, support and updates for all IT and telecommunications systems.
* Support group-wide information management system security, including domain security, firewall administration, any site-to-site network communications.
* Setup, maintain and configure all client applications and devices for use with the email system.
* Configuration, maintenance and support of the group-wide Active Directory infrastructure.
* Configuration, maintenance and support of daily, weekly, monthly and annual backups of group-wide files, websites and databases.
* Support the telecommunications systems throughout the group, including all mobile communication systems.
* Support and test IT requirements for BCDR plan
We are looking for candidates with the following experience:
* BSc or equivalent in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field desirable but not required
* 5+ years of experience in an IT Support role or similar technical position
* Experienced in Microsoft 365 management and administration, Azure Active Directory, PowerShell scripting, tenancy migration
* Strong knowledge of computer hardware, software, operating systems, network infrastructure, cloud-based and mobile telecoms
* Proficiency in troubleshooting and resolving technical issues related to the above
* Knowledge of basic scripting and automation
* Knowledge of Amazon Web Services management and administration desirable
If this sounds like you and you want to know more, please apply today and one of the team will be in touch with you.
* Additional leave
* Company pension
* Free parking
* Health & wellbeing programme
* Life insurance
* On-site parking