Please check your email .
Autonomous Software Engineer (Drone - ROS / Gazebo)
£50,000 - £100,000 DOE (Mid Level or Senior) + Pension + Holiday + Pension + Training + Technical Progression
Bristol - Hybrid Remote
Are you an experienced Software Engineer in Autonomous Systems and have worked with drone technology using ROS and/or Gazebo?
On offer is the chance to join a high growth drone technology company where you'll play a significant part in a small, newly established autonomous engineering team who are due to start an incredibly exciting new project!
Established in the early 2000s, the company design, develop and produce sensor based defence and surveillance technology used across a wide range of industries. Projecting sales of half a Billion this year and a plan to scale up their team within the United Kingdom, it is the perfect time to be part of this global organisation.
You will join a small newly established team of engineers based in Bristol where you will be key contributor in the software development for autonomous drone systems. The core technology stack with include, Python, ROS, Gazebo, computer vision, ML (TensorFlow, Keras, and PyTorch) and Linux. Other programming languages can be used and they are open on this as long as you have drone and robotics experience!
This position is perfect for an Engineer looking to take their career to the next level working the entire lifecycle of a leading edge project for a high growth company!
* Autonomous Software Engineer
* Programming using your preferred languages
* Machine Learning and Computer vision
* Working with ROS and/or Gazebo
* Working within a close knit team of self-proclaimed technology lovers!
* Hybrid and remote opportunities with visits to Bristol
* Degree educated as a minimum
* An EU or UK passport
* Happy to working the office in Bristol occasionally
* Experience developing autonomous systems (Drones or similar)
* Experience in ROS and/or Gazebo
* Ideally experience with the following programming languages - Python, C++, C
* Interesting in working on technically fascinating technology