Please check your email .
Job Title: Application Support Engineer
Location: Derby, Derbyshire
Salary: £30,000 - £38,000 PLUS 36 Days Holiday, Private Pension Scheme, Generous Company Bonus (Guaranteed), Buy/Sell Holidays, Hybrid Working
We are currently looking for an Application Support Engineer with a passion for technology to join one of the UK's most prestigious construction organisations.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading organisation and work with the latest technologies and tools.
The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering operational support to the existing user base within the organisation, as well as providing technical support and maintenance of the company's applications.
* Troubleshoot and resolve application issues
* Identifying and resolving technical issues in a timely manner
* Liaising with third party vendors to ensure successful delivery of applications
* Develop and maintain effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders
* Provide technical advice and support to other members of the team
* Monitor the performance of the applications and identify areas of improvement
* Ensure all applications are up to date and working correctly
* Ensure the provision of end user documentation
Technical Skills required:
* Knowledge of Windows OS
* Knowledge of MS Office products
* Knowledge of SQL database solutions and Oracle
* Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to join a leading organisation and work with the latest technologies and tools, please apply for immediate consideration and interview and receive further details about the role.
Keywords: Application Support Engineer, Applications Engineer, SQL Engineer, Windows OS Engineer