Please check your email .
What’s in it for you!
- Salary of £26,500 DOE
- Annual performance-based salary review
- 25 days’ holiday plus Bank Holidays
-Working hours: Monday to Friday, either 8:30 to 17:00 or 9:00 to 17:30
Why we’d work there!
- Supported career development, training will be provided on an ongoing basis and a plan for continued personal development
- Workplace pension
- Company sick pay (after 3 months)
- Private Health Insurance after one year of service
- Free gym membership
What you’ll do
As part of the Technical & Engineering Team, you’ll be responsible for making a significant impact on the technical support provision by delivering the highest service quality to customers who have bought high-end, network-based CCTV systems and cloud video services.
You will be confident to liaise with customers and aim to remotely diagnose and resolve technical problems, escalating issues to senior colleagues as and when required. You will be involved with tasks such as ticket handling, providing support via remote login and by telephone, fault-finding, product testing, problem resolution and troubleshooting, customer onboarding and regular system checks as part of SLAs.
As an IT Support Engineer (CCTV systems), you will also be involved with maintaining, optimising, and regularly updating our client’s customers’ camera systems, ensuring their intelligent camera systems enjoy maximum uptime and will continue to work reliably and securely.
In this role you will receive strong support from others in our technical and engineering team and have the opportunity to develop your skills in the fast-growing field of intelligent video technologies, and networked and cloud-based CCTV systems.
Experience you need
- Experience in an IT support role
- Strong IT skills and a keen interest in technology
- A basic understanding of computer networking
- Customer service experience
- Good personal organisational and prioritisation skills
- Excellent written and verbal English language skills
- A HND qualification in an IT related discipline
How you apply!
Email your CV.
Not for me, for a friend!
If you refer a friend, once they complete their first 8 weeks of work, contact us for a £75 Amazon Vouchers