Please check your email .
The role holder will assist with administrative duties in a business support team or area. They will ensure that problem and queries are resolved in a timely and efficient manner. The role holder will have a good working knowledge of the area that they work in and the tools and processes used in their daily work.
* Support. Provides support for a business area or team.
* Analysis and diagnosing problems or issues. Resolves basic problems and issues to a satisfactory outcome and escalates more complex queries and requests.
* Working for others. Liaises with own business area or team and may have some contact outside of direct working area.
* Planning, organising and monitoring work. Able to prioritise own tasks to achieve targets and deadlines.
* Storing and reporting information. Maintains accurate data relevant to the job and is able to produce basic reports as required.
* Communication. Clear and accurate written and oral communication.
* Standards. Operates processes, standards and practices for the business area or team.
* Personal Development. Takes the initiative to extend own knowledge in order contribute to the team and develop.
Key Performance Indicators
* Meets performance goals as set
* Personal development plan kept up to date
* Strategic goals and targets are met
* Timely resolutions of problems or issues.
* Team contribution, quality of work presented to agreed requirements.
* Good time management.
* Quality and accuracy of data - input and output.
* Effective communication and contribution to the team
* Agreed standard of measurement.
* Team contribution and contribution to team.
* Up to date skills are maintained
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy