Please check your email .
Data Analyst in Global E-Commerce Industry - Manchester
Are you looking to use your Data Analyst skills in a GLBOAL / TOP E-Commerce enterprise, who have won insane awards, year on year for their investment into their people.
All you need is a track record in handling data. Have the ability to interpret data and develop strategies.
INTERVIEWING NOW - APPLY IMMEDIATELY FOR CONSIDERATION - TOP 100
Some of the Benefits Include:
* Salary up to £40,000
* 33 days holiday
* Over 75% discount on company products
* Working with global companies
* Working in a modern office in the heart of Manchester
* Socials, pool tables, dart boards and breakout space
What you will be doing:
* Collecting and analysing large data sets from a variety of sources, to identify trends and patterns.
* Providing recommendations to help the organisation make better business decisions.
* Developing dashboards and reports to track key performance indicators.
* Working with stakeholders to identify areas of improvement and develop action plans.
* Keeping up to date with the latest technologies to ensure the organisation remains competitive.
* Ensuring data is accurate and up to date.
So, the skills…
* Knowledge of data analysis and data manipulation tools (e.g. SQL, Python)
* Data visualisation techniques and tools, such as Microsoft PowerBI
* Experience working with large datasets.
* Experience with the ELT/ETL Process and Software
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Strong organisational and time management skills
It's a bonus if you have:
* Professional experience using ERP systems.
* Google Analytics or Shopify
The successful new team member will receive a starting salary of £35,000-£40,000 (with regular increases) +33 days holiday, 75% discounts, and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and fast-growing environment.
If you believe you are the right candidate for this role and would like to be considered for immediate interview, please apply now for more details.
Keywords: Data Analyst, Analytics, Data Science, E-Commerce, SQL, Python, Tableau, Machine Learning, Predictive Modelling