Please check your email .
Siamo Recruitment are currently looking for a 2nd Line Support Analyst for a fixed term contract on a full time basis, located in the county of Denbighshire with the flexibility to work remotely.
The role is based within a Private Healthcare Company and involves working alongside a very busy team, maintaining exceptional customer service and providing support to the IT department. The role is a fixed term contract for 6-8 months with the possibility that this could transition into a permanent opportunity for the suitable candidate.
- Answers and responds to inbound calls or electronic requests from end-users regarding applications and IT services
- Creates and documents all support calls from the user community into the IT service management tool
- Applies skills to resolve all technical incident tickets at the service desk before referring to technical support
- Analyses and resolves all application software or hardware incidents and requests from end-users
- Ensures to log and tracks incidents and requests from identification through resolution stages
- Complies with and supports the company's ITG standards, policies, and procedures
- Ensures timely resolution or escalation of incidents, and promptly communicates on progress to end-users
- Handles customers’ issues or requests with professional attitude.
- The role is mainly remote working however travelling into the office could be required when necessary.
- Full time hours, Monday to Friday 9-5pm.
- Previous 2nd line support is desirable.
- It is essential the candidate is able to maintain calm and professional when dealing with incoming calls.
If you feel you meet the criteria and are interested in this role, then please apply below or email call Leah on (phone number removed) for more information