Please check your email .
Our client is currently working on a range of projects including developing a new client portal from the ground up using the latest Microsoft stack. They and are considered industry leading experts in what they do and offer a friendly and collaborative working environment. As part of the role you will be working alongside their small team of developers, QAs, product owners and project managers. They offer a relaxed and friendly working environment including dedicated days to training and learning the latest technologies through resources flexible working hours, private healthcare, dedicated training and development budgets and more.
About the Role:
* You will be responsible for a wide range of innovative projects from web based application development to integrations.
* On offer is the opportunity to work for a company who prides themselves in providing the best support and service to its thriving community. Due to a recent period of growth within the technical department, now is a great time to jump on-board a play a major part in the future of their Digital strategy.
* You'll have the ability to suggest new technologies and drive forward their technical direction.
* In the role, the Software Developer will be working a team of Developers and Applications Analysts, where you will be designing, developing and maintaining the Software Solutions of the organisation. You will be working on a mix of 3rd Party and bespoke Software applications. You will also be providing application Support on the Business Systems within the organisation.
* This role would suit a Software Developer with a background in C# , MVC and T-SQL looking for a new role, working in an organisation that will be providing you the opportunity to kick start your personal and technical progression through being provided with continuous technical training.
* Developing, designing and maintaining Back-Office Software applications
* Upgrading and adding features to both bespoke and 3rd part Software
* Providing application support on the internal Business Systems
* Background as a Full Stack Software Developer/Engineer
* Experience in C#/.NET, MVC, T-SQL
Our client is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates. The salary advertised is a guideline for this position. The offered remuneration will be dependent on the extent of your experience, qualifications, and skill set.
Cycle to work scheme
Discounted or free food
Employee mentoring programme
Financial planning services
Private medical insurance
* Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
* Performance bonus