Please check your email .
Client Development Executive – Financial Services / FinTech
Paying up to £80,000 + Excellent benefits including Electric vehicle, Pension Contribution, plus much more.
Nationwide Recruitment Service’s (NRS) client is a successful and established business working with household names. Due to growth, this is an exciting time to join the team to be pivotal in the development of their clients and in turn their business.
NRS is working with this thriving Financial Services business to hire top talent within the Client Management and the Account Management Team
The successful business development/ client development manager will ensure their strategy and goals will be delivering strategic account growth plans with key roadmap milestones and building senior client relationships. Developing client partnerships and ensuring client’s revenue growth while ensuring total customer satisfaction.
You will develop partnerships with your clients, overseeing the growth of client revenues and client fulfillment; this, in turn, will ensure the growth of our client’s business.
Responsibilities will include:
* Owning the client's strategic partnership relationship
* Developing and building strong, trusted partnerships with existing clients and identifying new client opportunities
* Supporting the drive for continuous improvement and automation to recognise client requirements and reporting on the achievement of targeted commercial outcomes
* Monitoring, analysing, and driving regular benchmarking of our client's business performance, strategies, and service offerings against the wider market to identify outsourcing opportunities and growth potential
* Assessing client revenue potential and aligning our client’s capabilities by building and delivering growth plans for identified opportunities
* Developing client customised solutions and required changes through effective price negotiations - both internally (pre-approvals, where required) and externally (with the client)
* Ensuring services are correctly priced and presented appropriately for successful client expansion opportunities and revenue generation.
* Taking responsibility for deal shaping and leading the negotiating teams during contracting, drafting, and structuring of complex IT outsourcing or consulting agreements
The successful candidate will have:
Significant financial services and/or fintech industry experience with demonstrable project and account management skills
Previous business development and relationship management experience
Proven track record and success in winning new business and influencing growth in key client accounts - able to demonstrate success in terms of large portfolio development.
Demonstrates knowledge and confidence in leading change management and transformation programmes and can apply persuasive skills when appropriate - strong stakeholder management.
Technologically savvy with an interest in wider technological/web market developments
Will ideally possess a relevant bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
Demonstrates excellent leadership, communication, collaboration, entrepreneurial, numerical, written, and interpersonal skills.
This may suit someone who has been a Business Developer within Financial Services or FinTech, an Account manager in Financial Services or FinTech, Client Executive in Financial Services or FinTech, or a Client Development Manager in Financial Services or FinTech
This role is accessible from Knowle, Dorridge, Solihull, Coventry, Milton Keynes, Lichfield, Watford, London, Shirley, Wythall, Gloucester, Bristol, Marston Green, Birmingham Airport, Birmingham, Hall Green, London, Tamworth, Rugby, Redditch, Alvechurch, Studley, Wythall, Leamington Spa, Stratford upon Avon, Kenilworth, Worcestershire, Droitwich