Please check your email .
Lioness Recruitment are specialists in helping you find a role that will make you happy too. Are you an IT Project Manager experienced in the delivery of data migration/ETL projects? Our client is looking for somebody with strong ETL/data migration experience to join them on their sizeable transformation journey across both applications and infrastructure. This role offers majority home working with approximately one day per week required working from offices based in Hampshire.
You will be initially responsible for the data platform migration and integration project. The project will then move into other interlinked areas in wider technical/infrastructure projects such as a move out of Colocation Data Centre to Cloud Services, WAN, internet connection and Edge services, Backup & DR services, virtual desktop provisioning etc. You will be a strong project manager well versed in managing internal project teams of various sizes and external suppliers. You will support business case development, timelines, cost estimates, manage large budgets, and identify benefits and risks. You will ensure strong project governance and benefit management as well as ensuring all project plans, logs and controls are maintained to a high standard.
* Experience working as a Senior IT Project Manager or similar in a commercial environment delivering data migration/ETL and/or technical/infrastructure projects specifically
* Delivery of several major IT projects affecting numerous end-users across multiple business departments
* Creation and management of the full project lifecycle (business cases, budgets, timelines, estimates, plans, logs, controls, testing etc)
* Project control tools (MS Project, RAID logs etc)
* Understanding of Business Change and Business Analysis methodologies
* Internal project team and external supplier management
* Exceptional documentation, reporting and presentation skills
* A recognised Project Management certification such as PRINCE2 Practitioner, PMP, CAPM, Six Sigma, CSP, PMI etc
Ready to take the first step to your next step? Ready to be brave? Then we’re ready to help.
Lioness Recruitment acts as an employment agency and an employment business. We are an equal opportunities employer, committed to diversity and welcome applications from all communities