Please check your email .
Office 365 IT Project Manager - 365 Tenant to Tenant Migration - Remote (ocassional visits to Birmingham)
Up to £500 p/d outside IR35
A Technical IT Project Manager with Office 365 expertise is required urgently to deliver a Microsoft 365 Tenant to Tenant migration supporting the divestiture of the business from group. This is a complex business of circa 1200 IT end-users (2500 mailboxes) and numerous sites spread across the county, with significant complex, critical logistical operations.
You will be joining in the early project stages and will work closely with technical resources and stakeholders internally, with the group parent company and also the 3rd party service provider contracted to deliver the migration.
You must be technically knowledgeable and competent in managing end-to-end Tenant Migrations of Microsoft Office 365 services including Exchange Online OneDrive, Teams and SharePoint and more.
You will be delivering this project within a busy environment, with significant wider business and technology change underway. As such, you must be self-managing and able to take responsibility for;
* Managing the entire project lifecycle, monitoring scope, quality, and deliverables to agreed timelines utilising Project management best practices and formal methodologies.
* End-to-end management including Discovery(analysis), Migration and Decommissioning of the source tenant.
* Developing and maintaining project documentation and plans.
* Ensuring the effective management of Microsoft 365 SME's and Tech leads to complete tenant to tenant migrations.
* Ensuring smooth delivery and seamless transition with minimum disruption to BAU.
Previous experience of complex technical Office 365 migrations is essential. Ideally Tenant-to-Tenant, although on-Prem to Cloud will be considered.
Immediate requirement - initial 7 month contract (highly likely to extend)
Daily pay rate of up to £500 per day (outside IR35) depending on experience.
Location: Birmingham, initial requirement to be onsite for first 1-2 weeks, following on from this there is flexibility to be fully remote