Please check your email .
Are you a talented and enthusiastic Graphic Designer/ UX Designer who can help build beautiful e-commerce websites on a Shopify platform? Do you have a passion for developing great user interfaces and experiences? If so, keep reading as this is the job for you….
What are we looking for?
As an aspiring Graphic Designer/ UX Designer, you will play a pivotal role in crafting and creating captivating, tailor-made Shopify e-commerce websites for our clients.
Collaborating closely with our dynamic team of visionary designers and talented developers, your mission will be to create websites that not only dazzle visually but also deliver unparalleled functionality and user experience.
Prepare yourself for an extraordinary journey of skill development and personal growth in the vibrant and award-winning company. This opportunity is nothing short of exceptional, beckoning you to join our client’s team and embark on an exhilarating adventure!
What will you be doing?
* Working alongside the Lead UX Designer in all projects, ensuring they hit the project objectives whilst always pushing the creative and technical boundaries.
* Working to client’s briefs and solving Graphic Design/ UX and UI problems through data findings and your knowledge of best practices.
* Working across multiple projects and with multiple clients and our internal and external teams.
* Assisting the project managers with the workflow and having a hands-on approach from discovery and scoping to completion.
* Get creative for clients, creating brand identity and designs
* Prototyping designs
* Presenting to clients and internal teams designs and ideas to optimise customer UX
* Collaborate with the ingenious design team to bring to life stunning, responsive designs that seamlessly adapt to diverse devices and screen sizes.
* Take your seat at the innovation table, actively contributing to invigorating team meetings, project planning, and meticulous documentation.
* Continuously learn and expand your knowledge of the Shopify platform, Liquid templating language, and related technologies.
What will you bring to the party?
* Knowledge of HTML/CSS to inform design decisions
* 1-2 years of experience in a similar role
* Proficient in design software including Figma
* Understanding of Shopify
* A good understanding of e-commerce, typical user journeys and purchase funnels
* Able to identify issues with existing websites and flows
* CRO experience
* Able to review data findings and apply solutions to designs
* A passion for e-commerce and the future of Shopify
* Knowledge of web performance optimisation and SEO best practices.
* 28 days holiday increasing one day per year
* Flexible working hours - giving you the power to shape your schedule to fit your life.
* Paid overtime on offer
* Hybrid working - Embrace the best of both worlds, working 2 days from office
* Birthdays off - Celebrate your special day in style with birthdays off work
* Pension scheme
* Career development plan that aligns with personal goals
* Regular team events, including a beer or two
* Experience the warmth and familiarity of a tight-knit family feel, where every member is valued and supported on their unique path to success