Please check your email .
Team Horizon is seeking a Digital Manager to join our pharmaceutical client’s site in Dublin. The Digital Manager is someone with strong experience in digital technologies, planning, implementing, and managing customer engagement strategies in collaboration across a lot of therapeutic areas.
We are looking for someone who is passionate, creative, and an analytical thinker who strives to be part of the digital evolution that will drive great experiences for our external stakeholders. Loves digital data and is curious to explore and unveil insights to create a business story and impact key business decisions. Ability to evolve and adapt within a fast-paced and continuously changing environment.
Why you should apply:
* This is an excellent opportunity to join a world class manufacturing operation, with an outstanding track record of reliably delivering high-quality medicines to patients around the world suffering serious illnesses.
* Strong culture of continuous improvement and innovation within the company to strive for solutions that improve health outcomes and dramatically improve people’s lives.
* The client is currently developing the capability to ensure continuity of supply as they expand internationally by developing all of their own medicines.
What you will be doing:
* Experience in designing and executing meaningful customer journeys (Omnichannel). Proficiency in content marketing and channel engagement.
* Industrialize the development of digital assets (For email, SMS/ Messaging Apps, Websites, Social Media Campaigns, webinars etc.) according to best practices, internally or in collaboration with vendors.
* Knowledge of website design and development best practices, including user experience and mobile responsiveness.
* Ensure the delivery of engaging and compelling content across digital platforms, aligned with the brand strategy.
* Strong track record of delivering Digital solutions with clear outcome metrics i.e., social media, google analytics.
* Strong communication and influencing skills with the ability to achieve the change management required to enhance the client's customer engagement strategy.
* Support X-functional teams with their day-to-day digital needs and offer advice on the best fit- for-purpose solutions (Digital Analytics, Webinars, Content Rollout, Channel utilization, Websites, social media, SEO etc.)
* Contribute to the proactive identification of opportunities/partnerships for innovative solutions to Patient, HCP, and internal customer issues/challenges, and support their deployment and adoption.
* Provide guidance and recommendations to internal stakeholders on the latest digital trends that will support strategic decision-making.
* Excellent Project management and stakeholder management skills with the ability to resolve issues, provide clear direction and drive results.
* Establish efficient processes and educational resources to empower X-functional Teams to adopt agility as second nature, focusing on customer experience, channel mix, digital technologies, and analytics.
* Develop and lead digital capabilities within the organization.
* Ensure ways of working are in accordance with training received by the client, their SOPs, local laws, regulations, GDPR and the IPHA code.
* And all other duties as assigned.
What you need to apply:
* Minimum 5 years of experience working with digital data preferably in the pharmaceutical industry.
* Business, digital degree or equivalent an advantage.
* Strong knowledge of digital tools, technologies, and platforms, such as CMS, CRM Veeva, social media management, and analytics tools.
* Experience leading multiple complex projects in a fast-paced environment. Expertise in data & analytic practices leveraging data input management solutions and digital analytics platform solutions like Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Microsoft 365 etc.
* Experience in customer engagement strategies from planning to execution.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate complex ideas and information to a range of audiences and stakeholders.
* Ability to evolve and adapt within a continuously changing environment.
* Strong project management skills to coordinate large number of projects at the same time.
* Self-motivated individual with a strong ‘can do’ attitude