Please check your email .
Location: Meppershall, Bedfordshire
Contract Type: Full time, Permanent
About the Role
Centrality have an exciting opportunity for a 1st Line Support Analyst to join our experienced service desk team. In the 1st Line Support Analyst Role, you'll be responsible for receiving, logging, processing and monitoring tickets received into our IT Service Desk, ensuring all client support requirements are managed in a courteous and professional manner.
What you will need to bring
When you join Team Centrality, you will be rewarded with the opportunity to work with a team of likeminded individuals who enjoy working with a diverse range of customers. We value an individual’s contribution their opinions and feedback and have a commitment to equality, inclusion, and diversity.
These are the key attributes we look for in our team:
• High levels of integrity, doing what they say they will do
• Professionalism and passion for customer excellence
• Thirst and personal commitment for continual learning
• Ability to develop positive relationships, and seek feedback to improve
• Pride in delivering positive outcomes
• Interest to want to work with the latest Microsoft Technologies
You’ll need to have the following Qualifications, skills, and experience for this role:
• GCSE Maths and English at grade C or higher
• Able to work using own initiative with a 'can do' approach and attitude
• Previous experience in a customer service role, User-focussed, empathetic and when appropriate, a firm approach
• Pleasant, confident and professional telephone manner
• Enthusiastic with a passion for technology
• Good problem-solving skills and techniques
• Ability to prioritise, work under pressure and to tight deadline
• Good attention to detail and quality
• Willing to participate in professional development specific to role
• Excellent communication & interpersonal skills, written and oral, confident with all levels of user up to and including director level
• A strong, amiable and flexible team-player
• Able to work using own initiative
• CompTIA A+ qualification would be desirable
• Microsoft Technology Associate certification would be desirable Experience and Knowledge
• Some knowledge and understanding of IT systems is desirable; however full training will be provided
Our employee rewards include:
• 25 days holiday as year increasing to 30 with service
• Company bonus scheme
• Commitment and sponsorship for technical and professional development
• Employee Assistance, Westfield Health Cash, free yearly flu vaccination vouchers
• Flexible working dependent upon on the role
• Company parties and team social nights out to celebrate our success as a team
• Free onsite refreshments, snacks, and a tuck shop
• Monthly pizza, just eat vouchers
• Support for charity/volunteering
• Endless Starbucks coffee and fruit
• Your personal development is important to us, so much so we offer you up to 10 training days per year to invest in your ongoing development, aligned to your current or future role with us
Founded in 1996, Centrality has prided itself in growing through reputation through service excellence and commitment to delivering precisely the solutions its clients needed rather selling technology just for technology’s sake.
If this sounds like you, please click on the link to apply and send us a copy of your most recent CV, and we’ll be in touch.
We are unable to provide any form of VISA sponsorship for this role, therefore any applications from outside the UK will not be considered.
All employees who work for Centrality are asked to apply for a basic criminal records (DBS) check when they are offered a role with us, as some of our clients require this as part of our contractual obligations. If you’d like to see a copy of our Employment of Ex-Offenders Policy, please let us know.
Note to Recruitment Agencies
We are proud of our fantastic people team who work hard to find candidates that have the right skills, experience, culture fit, growth mindset, who align to our HEART values and we don’t accept CV’s from agencies who aren’t on our preferred suppliers list.
Salary: £22,000-£25,000 per annum, dependent on experience
Hours: Shift based, average 40 hours per week (core working hours will be 07.00 to 19.00 Monday to Friday) with occasional weekend cover required on a rotational basis
• 25 days holiday a year
• Personal pension scheme
• Cycle to work scheme
• Death in service scheme
• Commitment to training & development
• Flexible working arrangements (subject to role)
• Free onsite refreshments, healthy snacks and a tuck shop. Monthly pizza and/or just eat vouchers a few times a year
• Support to undertake charity or voluntary work
• Two company parties a year to celebrate our success as a team
• Westfield Health cash plan, to help with dental, and optical care as well as 24 hour access to Doctor services
• Discounts at high street retailers through Westfield Rewards
You may also have experience in the following: IT Support Technician, 1st Line Support, First Line Support, IT Service Desk Analyst, Technical Support Analyst, System Support Analyst, IT Support, Technical Support, Support Analyst, Network Support, Helpdesk Analyst, Desktop Support, Help Desk, IT Support Technician, etc.
REF-(phone number removed)