Please check your email .
A highly regarded IT solutions provider is currently recruiting for an IT Field Engineer. If you can demonstrate a passion for IT, ideally having worked in a support capacity within a fast-paced business services environment, then you could be perfect and we'd love to see your CV.
Offering a salary of up to £45,000 plus a range of benefits, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful and ambitious company in a permanent full-time role. You would work from the Rochester office however provide on-site support to clients across the Kent and London as required.
As IT Field Engineer you would be responsible for all onsite/offsite service and support needs for customers relating to all technology including workstations, servers, printers, networks, and vendor specific hardware and software.
Key tasks will include…
- Troubleshooting, analysing and solving a range of technical problems for clients
- Maintaining equipment, overseeing the maintenance of client IT equipment and IT infrastructure
- Creating reports to document and keep track of issues
- Routinely test and inspect the performance of IT equipment for quality ensuring they meet compliance standards
- Installing new and more advanced technology systems and upgrades
The ideal candidate for the IT Field Engineer will be a self-motivated individual with a passion for technology and an understanding of support tools, techniques, and how technology is used to provide IT services. Experience with the following will be required…
- Exposure to IP Telephony / Unified Communication technologies
- Working knowledge of Cloud Based solutions like Azure/AWS, Office365 & Exchange
- Exposure to SharePoint, SQL Server, Management Solutions like Microsoft Intune
- Watchguard / UTM Experience
- Experience in VMWare, Citrix, Cisco and Fortinet
- ITIL framework experience preferred
- Experience working on ITSM based ticket tools like ServiceNow, Remedy etc.
- RMM / PSA experience
- Fortigate / SAN
- You will also need a full driving licence and use of own transport
The business you'll be working for is a leading provider of IT solutions, providing corporate solutions to small, medium and large organisations across East Anglia for over two decades. They are proud of their inclusive culture, providing a clear foundation for their people, who are integral to the achievement of the firm's strategy.
Interested? If you think you're right for this IT Field Engineer role, then click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews. Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy