Please check your email .
Howdens Joinery are looking for an experienced IT Project Manager to join our busy Supply & enterprise team. We are flexible on the location for this role, and it could be based in either our Northampton office in Brackmills Business Park, Raunds office in Northamptonshire or our Howden office in Yorkshire.
We are currently working on projects that support our international growth in new markets, developing new products and the implementation of SAP S4 HANA which is transforming our ways of working across the business. Applicants they can bring any SAP project experience would be highly advantageous.
What you will be doing as a IT Project Manager
- Responsible for the overall management, control, and delivery of business-critical projects
- Working closely with your stakeholders to define project deliverables
- Deliver Projects on time and to agreed budgets in a fast paced environment
- Responsible for end to end project management, from planning, forecasting, reporting project cost, resource planning, risk/issue management and stakeholder management.
What we need from you:
- A track record of successfully delivering complex, system implementation and transformation projects ideally within a large organisation.
- Expert in project planning, control techniques and tools
- Expert in MS Project Professional ideally connected to MS Project Online.
- Project management qualifications (e.g., Prince 2 or PMI, MBA) preferred.
- Good business knowledge and commercial awareness.
- Exceptional communication, persuasion and influencing skills with all stakeholders.
- Previous budget management experience.
- Competent with Microsoft Office applications including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Visio.
- Highly organised and driven with a can-do attitude, able to work to deadlines and motivate others to hit milestones.
- Applicants with experience managing projects with a focus on logistics or finance/Accountancy is advantageous as is someone who has SAP Project exposure.
- You will be an excellent communicator & planner with gravitas and credibility to work with senior business managers.
- Applicants with experience or exposure to SAP focussed projects is highly advantageous.
What we can offer you
- Competitive salary and annual company bonus
- Company car or car allowance
- Private medical insurance
- Excellent pension scheme (company contribution of up to 12%)
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays with the option to buy additional days
- Free lunch at our onsite canteen (Howden office only)
- Staff Discount
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Exceptional Reward and Recognition events
Howdens Joinery is the UK's number one trade kitchen supplier providing thousands of products across kitchens, joinery, and hardware. We have over 800 depots throughout the UK and Europe - making us the first choice for more than 460,000 loyal trade professionals. Last year our sales reached circa 2.3bn, and we have an ambitious growth agenda.
As well as the opportunity to develop within a fast paced and commercial environment, you will be part of a rewarding organisation recognised for excellence in the workplace in the Best Big Companies to Work For.