Please check your email .
12-month FTC - HYBRID
Salary: £27k+ DOE
Location: Local to either Cambridge or Chelmsford, or willingness to locate
Hours: Monday - Friday 37 hours
Are you a UAT Tester, with a customer service background, who is looking to be part of a small enthusiastic and passionate team?
Initially based onsite during the initial training then the role will move to Hybrid which is required to be flexible during testing projects.
To be part of and to support the testing function, by contributing to the overall quality assurance and success of project delivery and the ongoing maintenance of existing systems.
* Working in a business setting implementing projects from the end user side of things.
* Working to ensure effective service transition into the operation of new applications or changes to existing applications.
* Working with a range of internal and external stakeholders to identify defects raised and escalate concerns.
* Produce test cases and test scripts.
* Assist in the production of test documentation.
* Supporting end users in preparing for and performing User Acceptance Testing.
* Supporting the business in creating their own test scripts.
* Any such other duties temporarily or on a continuing basis, as may be reasonably required.
Required Abilities, Knowledge & Attributes:
* A people person with good customer service skills as this role is people facing.
* Previous experience as a UAT or Manual tester or similar computer role or demonstrable knowledge of testing and desire to work as a Tester
* Would suit someone from a customer service background that has been a Superuser / System Tester / UAT Tester.
* Experience implementing testing, acting as a system expert.
* Preferably have experience of producing a range of testing related documents.
* High level of accuracy essential.
* Ability to communicate complex technical ideas to a non-technical audience, both written and verbally.
* Positive attitude, proactive, adaptable and team player is essential.
* Ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure, independently on own initiative