Please check your email .
Job Title: IT Technician
We are currently recruiting for an experienced IT Technician to join a small IT team based in Rotherham. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the IT systems, implementing new technology and providing technical support to pupils and staff members within the education secotr. Reporting directly into the network manager you will be provided with training and support to excel in your IT career, the package comes with great benefits also.
This role involves some occasional travel to other sites across South Yorkshire so a full UKdriving license is required.
* Maintain and support computer hardware, software, networks, and associated equipment, and provide technical support to staff
* Monitor and maintain communication networks, including internet and email
* Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues
* Install and configure hardware and software, including operating systems and applications
* Provide user access to systems, applications, and data
* Monitor and test system performance, and make adjustments as necessary
* Document technical processes and procedures
* Create and maintain user accounts
* Respond to requests for technical assistance in person, via phone, and electronically
* Monitor and maintain backup systems
* Provide training and guidance to users on the use of IT systems
Technical Skills Required:
* Knowledge of computer hardware, networks, and system maintenance
* Experience with Windows operating systems
* Experience with network hardware, including switches, routers, and firewalls
* Knowledge of Active Directory and Group Policy
* Experience with Microsoft Office and Office 365
* Knowledge of virtualisation technologies, such as VMware and Hyper-V would be beneficial
* Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues
If you are interested in this role, please apply for immediate consideration and interview. We look forward to hearing from you and providing further details about the role.
In Technology Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy