Please check your email .
Hydrasun is a recognised market leader in the provision of integrated fluid transfer, power and control solutions. We are focused on supporting the energy transition through our work in the oil and gas, renewable energy, general industrial and marine industries worldwide.
We are recruiting for a Senior ERP Analyst/Developer to join our Head Office in Aberdeen to undertake all aspects of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) lifecycle management including analysis, design, integration, customisation, development, deployment, testing, training, and support.
Qualifications - Essential
Degree or equivalent experience in suitable IT discipline.
Qualifications - Desireable
Experience - Essential
* Significant experience delivering ERP analysis / development.
* A demonstrable track record of achievement both within ERP and ideally from a more general ERP projects perspective.
* Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport within Hydrasun.
* Analysis and development of solutions in an ERP environment.
* Business process analysis.
Experience - Desireable
* A good understanding of, and ideally experience within operational and project management areas, in the context of defining, implementing, and executing improvement plans and the achievement of associated objectives.
* Experience of manufacturing, distribution, and sales IT.
* Demonstrable technical skills in a Microsoft environment including applications development (Visual Studio, SQL Server).
Skills - Essential
* ERP development, deployment, customisation, and integration including modules and the database backend.
* Business analysis and process design.
* Excellent presentation and communication skills.
Skills - Desireable
* Experience with Syspro ERP System.
* Microsoft SQL Server database development.
* Software programming languages and development