Please check your email .
IT Pre Sales Engineer
Hybrid role - remote working or office or a combination with some site visits.
My client is a successful IT company
They specialise in network design implementation and support, including;
* network infrastructure (wired and wireless)
* servers, storage, backup
* data centre infrastructure and
* security devices, firewalls, etc.
They are specialists and partners with HPE / Aruba / Fortinet and Ruckus and many leading IT manufacturers.
We are looking for a Pre-sales Engineer to join the services team in providing support to our customer base.
* To deliver outstanding customer service.
* To develop their engineering skills with a strong desire to learn, develop and pass technical certifications.
* Prompt, efficient and informative responses to both internal and external pre-sales enquiries – escalating to senior team members when appropriate.
* Thorough administration of both customer documents and the internal database on a daily basis.
* Travel to customer and manufacturer sites throughout the UK for meetings and on site engineering where appropriate.
* Scoping customer deployments to ensure the solution will work and cover off issues before deployment.
You must be adaptable to change in a fast-paced and varied work environment, with the ability to prioritise tasks.
To be successful, you will also ideally have:
* Some years’ experience in an IT support role.
* Good all round IT infrastructure knowledge.
* Keenness to learn technology and study for certifications.
* Self-motivated and able to work within a team both in person and remotely.
* The ability to speak confidently in front of an audience.
* Good Communication skills - oral and written, questioning, and listening.
* Appreciation of service delivery and time sensitive responses (SLA)
* Thorough administration skills with a keen attention to detail.
* A good attitude to hard work and learning.
Experience in a similar role would be helpful but is not a requirement. The successful applicant will receive full in-house training.
Full driving licence and car is essential for site visits