Please check your email .
Take your IT Security Analyst career to new heights!
A rapidly growing Fintech based near Farnborough backed by one of the UK’s top challenger banks is currently looking for an experienced IT Security Analyst to join their team. This is a great opportunity to join a growing project with solid backing as they continue to expand.
They are looking for a Security Analyst who will be involved in a diverse set of duties including monitoring the networks to identify security issues as well as investigating security breaches and other cybersecurity incidents and implementing security measures and safeguarding systems against potential threats. You will be the frontline defender of the organization's computer hardware, software, and systems, protecting them from theft, loss, and cyberattacks.
As a Security Analyst your role will include:
• Documenting security breaches and assessing their impact
• Conducting tests to uncover network vulnerabilities
• Resolving vulnerabilities to uphold high-security standards
• Establishing best practices for IT security
• Conducting penetration testing
• Assisting in installing security software
• Acting as an escalation point for the service desk to resolve security and network issues
Requirements and Skills:
* Proven track record as a Security Analyst or similar
* Ability to perform network penetration testing and techniques
* Experience with firewalls, SIEM, antivirus, IDPS concepts and proxies
* Knowledge of industry-standard frameworks such as NIST, CIS, and ISO27001
* Ability to identify and mitigate vulnerabilities and provide clear explanations on prevention
* Experience with security tools and tech such as SIEM, firewalls, vulnerability scanners
* Understanding of Azure network security principles
* Possess one or more of the following certifications:
* Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
* Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
* Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
This role is Hybrid with 3 days a week onsite so fully remote workers won’t be considered. Sponsorship is also not available.
This is an excellent role for an ambitious Security Analyst who wants to join a growing company where they can really make an impact.
11% non-contributory pension scheme, Private medical insurance, Annual bonus, 25 days holiday + Bank holidays, 4x Life Assurance, Free flu jabs and eyecare vouchers
If this opportunity resonates with you and you possess the relevant skills, waste no time – apply now