Please check your email .
Are you a Sales & Marketing Co-ordinator that is looking for more out of your career? Would you like to work with a well-established yet ever growing, family run, IT solutions company that believes in empowering its employees? If so, then this could be just the role for you!
Due to a continued period of success and growth, our client has opened up a brand-new role and are now looking for an “out of the box thinking” creative and driven, Sales & Marketing Co-ordinator to support the creation and delivery of client campaigns.
For the right candidate this role represents a great opportunity to really to really get involved and make an impact, whilst further developing your skills and elevating your career.
In this role, you will be working Monday to Friday on a hybrid basis, with your primary office being in Northampton. The salary range on offer is between £25,000 – £27,000 depending on experience.
Whilst ideally we are looking for a seasoned CIM certified, Sales & Marketing Co-ordinator with a minimum of 2 years working within a similar role, looking after marketing & digital marketing, advertising or graphic design with experience working on various social media platforms, If you are a little bit earlier in your career and looking to take that next step, we would still love to hear from you.
What you will be doing
* Implement sales and marketing activities under direction
* Provide general administration and sales support whilst updating CRM database
* Create, execute, and analyse marketing campaigns
* Communicate directly with customers and develop relationships
* Direct sales leads / Respond to correspondence and assist with post-market research findings
* Conduct market research and identify opportunities for growth
* Create and manage an annual marketing plan to enhance and drive the reputation of the business to create new client opportunities
* Support the marketing function by scheduling and organizing the creation of website content and all SEO and digital marketing activity
* Co-ordinate all external events for the company – client events, exhibitions, hospitality etc
* Collaborate and deliver exceptionally designed content that exceeds sales requirements
* Manage all social media platforms for the company
* Produce and manage a company library of sales and marketing assets, including Video, Audio, Photographic and Written content
* Create and publish monthly internal and external newsletters/communication
* Monitor marketing industry news and submit reports on emerging trends to management each month
* Work with Directors to provide campaign reporting to ensure consistent ROI on all marketing activities
What you will need
* To have CIM or a similar industry certification, or to be in the process of completing
* Ideally to be degree educated in marketing or advertising
* A driven and energetic nature, a positive attitude and the desire to succeed